$90,150 (inc. PayPal) Reached! LAST DAY STRETCH GOAL 95k!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Grummz

$6k package
Community Manager
Ember Dev
Jul 25, 2016
$90,150 (inc. PayPal) Reached!
LAST DAY STRETCH GOAL 95k!

Our passionate community has gotten us incredibly far! We are at 90k including Paypal direct donations. TODAY IS THE LAST DAY TO BACK. After this these stretch rewards will NEVER BE AVAILABLE AGAIN. No bikes will ever be in the game again. the chroma skins, the 60k wings, the NPC greetings, the emotes...all exclusive. THIS IS THE LAST CHANCE TO UNLOCK THESE AWARDS. Even $1 Unlocks a huge swath of rewards! See the full $1 list here: https://forums.em8er.com/threads/just-1-to-get-plenty-of-em-8er-m3-milestone-exclusive-rewards.903/

95k End of Day Goal: CHROMA Bikes
If we reach 95k by the end of day, everyone will unlock the CHROMA bike skin for the Thunder Bumpin Bike, the ONLY bike that will EVER be in the game, exclusive to ALL backers this fundraiser. This bike skin has GLOW strips where you can control and blend colors, or cycle them, just like popular LED gaming peripherals. Help us reach this goal and finish our 400%+ funding with a flourish!

Back us today, this last day, at: https://www.indiegogo.com/projects/em-8er-mech-vs-kaiju-wargame-m3-milestone

Apr 29, 2017
I look forward to my bike & bike skin that cost me only $1 and my $20 worth of Firefall founder credits.
So like 5 years from now? Plus I'll have to buy the game?
It would be nice if you guys could give an actual time estimate before we see actual game availability. With an expected release window I could know when to check back, without one I might just forget about this project completely.

Last edited:

Wraithbane

Firstclaimer
Jul 27, 2016
Lets hope that Grummz doesn't have any trouble getting the money from Paypal. They have a VERY nasty reputation for freezing peoples project accounts, and then refusing to even speak to them, until lawyers and the press get involved. Its become so bad that some funding sites are refusing to allow Paypal to be used for their projects.

Wraithbane

Firstclaimer
Jul 27, 2016
I look forward to my bike & bike skin that cost me only $1 and my $20 worth of Firefall founder credits.
So like 5 years from now? Plus I'll have to buy the game?
It would be nice if you guys could give an actual time estimate before we see actual game availability. With an expected release window I could know when to check back, without one I might just forget about this project completely.
At this point there really isn't any way of knowing for certain. This is just the final round of the initial project. After that there has to be a kickstarter for funding the main game.

If that works out, then it will be several years before most of the design and coding is done. Then beta testing, and then launch. Its going to be awhile.

Harven

Commander
Jul 28, 2016
What the heck happened? I dont check Indiegogo 1 day, and we get all the way from 300% to 500% ?

Awesome news !

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.