Forum Titles and 3D Printer Files

Status
Not open for further replies.

Silv3r Shadow

Max Kahuna
Max Kahuna
Kaiju Slayer
Jul 29, 2016
not to sound ungrateful but i still haven't received either of the 3D prints n stuff i purchased for the funding, only received a poster

Ronyn

Commander
Staff member
Community Manager
Director of Marketing and Community
Jul 26, 2016
not to sound ungrateful but i still haven't received either of the 3D prints n stuff i purchased for the funding, only received a poster
Uh oh. Did you not get the PM I sent you last month?

Grummz

$6k package
Community Manager
Ember Dev
Jul 25, 2016
Yeah I got that, I'm wondering about the actual print outs that were being shipped out, unless I've mistaken the actual shipment date :eek:
The actual 3d models and the and painted ones, reference to max kahuna also :p
Max Kahunas get a painted version of the 3D printout, which I am finishing this weekend and shipping out next week. I understand Kahunas want a non painted version too. Happy to do this, but they will be printed and shipped after the painted ones. Thanks!

Silv3r Shadow

Max Kahuna
Max Kahuna
Kaiju Slayer
Jul 29, 2016
Max Kahunas get a painted version of the 3D printout, which I am finishing this weekend and shipping out next week. I understand Kahunas want a non painted version too. Happy to do this, but they will be printed and shipped after the painted ones. Thanks!
I'm all for it lol, I purchased the Gatestrider pack anyway lol. ^.^

Skrunken

Omni Ace
Omni Ace
Jul 27, 2016
I should've posted this a long time ago but...
During the Indiegogo Campaign, on one of the Discord giveaways i won a Omni Ace pack, however my forum title is still showing as Deepscanner (which is what i had donated for before i won).
So if anyone could look into it that would be most appreciated.

Edit: Thank you ^^

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.