Forum Titles and 3D Printer Files

Discussion in 'News & Announcements' started by Grummz, Jul 10, 2017.

1. Grummz

Grummz Administrator Ember Dev

By now backers at the Scout ($15) and above should have their email with the THMPR art demo and PDF Vision Book download links. If you searched spam for email from crixa.io and have not found anything, then contact me here @Grummz

Forum Titles will take another week or so while we manually process pledge upgrades and gifts. Normally there is nothing you need to do. We simply look you up by e-mail address and find your forum account, then assign your title. If we cannot find your e-mail, we send an e-mail to the BILLING e-mail and request your forum name (or ask that you create one).

3D Printer files will go out at around the same time. We want to make sure we have a clear master e-mail list of all backers first.

Thank you!

newbl, Faeryl, Wuterbear and 11 others like this.
  2. Earth_Soldier

Earth_Soldier Well-Known Member

Remember @Grummz, I told you my email address in our Discord private chat, don't mail anything to my dad (>__<). My little bro's Em-8Er forum name is AcrobatHamster by the way.

We both are "Deepscanner" backers.

engjang likes this.
  3. Despair

Despair Death Reaper - Frame Founder

Yey 3D printer Files! Even if it takes my kidney, I'll get them printed.

engjang likes this.
  4. NitroMidgets

NitroMidgets Gatestrider

Seems a bit much to sacrifice but don't let others stand in the way of your determination.

If get them printed, then die..... can I have them? No reason why I shouldn't benefit from your loss.

Despair likes this.
  5. Despair

You are a Random stranger from the Internet wanting my 3D printed figure?

Of course! You can have it after i passed away...my last word shall then be: "Em-8er"

NitroMidgets and Mahdi like this.
  6. NitroMidgets

NitroMidgets Gatestrider

Thanks.

Wait have I been gone so long you all consider me a random stranger? Clearly people are missing my jackassery.

Mahdi and Despair like this.
  7. Despair

I want to be an famous Internet Person some day! I have 21 subscribers...

Argument denied I guess.

Indeed We've missed ya