Dev tracker

NitroMidgets

Tsi-Hu Hunter
Jul 27, 2016
Dupont, WA
Is there a Dev Stalker app? Sometimes I just need to know if Ronyn is eating a bagel, Mark is working on the game or whatever? I don't think any of them will submit to being micro chipped but a NitroMidget can dream. Screw up and I make your head explode, or just give you a headache. We can negotiate the extremes after injection.
For now I will accept that a Tracker is being made.

Mark pls we need one ASAP
Um...so is that simply what the name implies? An app, in-game, that notifies the players of the presence and perhaps even the position of a developer when they log in?

Speaking of engaging with devs...

What's this Discord thing? I don't want to subscribe or create an account...etc. until I know what it is all about. Can someone sum it up for me?

Jul 26, 2016
Um...so is that simply what the name implies? An app, in-game, that notifies the players of the presence and perhaps even the position of a developer when they log in?

What's this Discord thing? I don't want to subscribe or create an account...etc. until I know what it is all about. Can someone sum it up for me?
Think of it like Teamspeak or Ventrilo + Forums.

It's a social network setup where you can join multiple social groups for just about anything for free. Even create your own group without spending a penny.
Can be via Client on PC or done through browser as well.
Supports Chat, Friends List, Direct Messaging, and Voice Chat.

DemonSlayer873

Jul 27, 2016
Varna, Bulgaria

Squid explained it well except if you join ember's discord server you will be treated as if you are in a kindergarden pm me if you want more info

NitroMidgets

Tsi-Hu Hunter
Jul 27, 2016
Dupont, WA
We get a cookie break on the Discord forum? Man, I totally could use some oatmeal raisin cookie action right now. Mmmmmm, I'd stab the Cookie Monster in the face for an Oatmeal Raisin cookie right now.

Nakiato

Jul 26, 2016
Is there a Dev Stalker app? Sometimes I just need to know if Ronyn is eating a bagel, Mark is working on the game or whatever? I don't think any of them will submit to being micro chipped but a NitroMidget can dream. Screw up and I make your head explode, or just give you a headache. We can negotiate the extremes after injection.
For now I will accept that a Tracker is being made.
Follow him on Twitter for some bagel action.

Vedemin

Deepscanner
Jul 27, 2016

A devtracker is an app on forums, not in game. It displays all posts by devs