Fart Siege
Welcome Wagon
Happy Kaiju
Jul 27, 2016
Island of Tofu
Do wonder the same thing.....its too quiet for my liking o.o

In other black friday specials here's a good one
https://my.em8er.com/perks

There is a 50% sale on newcomer packs & past campaigns & upgrades M3.
Also a new skin Ace in the monthly patron that is suited in high tech G-suit!

Djepetto

Deepscanner
Oct 1, 2016
I'm very interested in this project and i very much encouraged by the release of the roadmap. However a few months later and there is no news. What is going on ? Is the game dead ? Or is there another support to see the progress of the game ?
this game was never, "alive." It was all a dream. A terrible nightmare. do yourself a huuuge favor. just move on

Mezron

Deepscanner
Jan 19, 2017
this game was never, "alive." It was all a dream. A terrible nightmare. do yourself a huuuge favor. just move on
Yea, I've been here for about 6 years also. It doesn't look good. I unsubscribed from all the marketing a few years ago, and just drop in here a couple times a year to see if anything is progressing. It looks like I can drop that frequency to every year or two.

Pandagnome

Kaiju Slayer
Fart Siege
Welcome Wagon
Happy Kaiju
Jul 27, 2016
Island of Tofu
From the email today Crodus highpoly is done!
crodus.jpg
"Now that high poly work is done on Crodus, he is ready for final low poly, baking and Unreal Tests! Expect more work in progress updates as we get him ready for the Kickstarter cinematic!"

So there does seem to be work going in the background, I am curious to see how Crodus would come to life in the game and if we can survive?

There's also a neat skin for the monthly patron Ace deal this month.
Ace.jpg
The suit with those armored tactical gloves and shoulder guards look good!

Only costs
1669587364164.gif

lilbat

Forerunner
Oct 27, 2018
From the email today Crodus highpoly is done!
View attachment 5543
"Now that high poly work is done on Crodus, he is ready for final low poly, baking and Unreal Tests! Expect more work in progress updates as we get him ready for the Kickstarter cinematic!"

So there does seem to be work going in the background, I am curious to see how Crodus would come to life in the game and if we can survive?

There's also a neat skin for the monthly patron Ace deal this month.
View attachment 5544
The suit with those armored tactical gloves and shoulder guards look good!

Only costs
View attachment 5546
To be honnest i don't care about the skins. I'm only interested in actual gameplay progress.

zabernat#1238

Omega Founder
Ark Liege
Oct 17, 2019
I'm very interested in this project and i very much encouraged by the release of the roadmap. However a few months later and there is no news. What is going on ? Is the game dead ? Or is there another support to see the progress of the game ?
We frequently have large communication dead zones, however the game is very much still being developed. I would describe information as feast or famine.

Pandagnome

Kaiju Slayer
Fart Siege
Welcome Wagon
Happy Kaiju
Jul 27, 2016
Island of Tofu
To be honnest i don't care about the skins. I'm only interested in actual gameplay progress.
Could it be that skin / pack sales creates funds and the funds direct towards expanding team which results in further development of game play and so forth?