Cool and quite possibly inspirational stuff (But no politics)

Pandagnome

Kaiju Slayer
Fart Siege
Welcome Wagon
Happy Kaiju
Jul 27, 2016
Island of Tofu

NF85

Omega Founder
Jul 28, 2016
Oh,oh,oh,oh what an entry dad. @8.41 :D

F40 is smexy car didnt win but it was close, in the future there could be an electric updated model it wouldn't sound as BRRRRR as the classic though still looks nice.

https://www.autoevolution.com/news/...-electric-hypercar-looks-spot-on-142688.html#
Future will only be eletric cars and motorbikes, these cars eventualy will be moved to private museums or private collectors. Converting them to electric motors prolly wont work well, as the totalweight and weight distrubution will be all wrong, thus affecting the drive feel in a bad way.

But as all these original cars are so old now, i doubt spare parts exists for many of them and if they do they aint going to be cheap, so noone dares to drive the cars "as they was ment to" like they do in the vid.
The driver of the F50 was driving it on the limits of the car, i doubt aynone will ever do that again.

Pandagnome

Kaiju Slayer
Fart Siege
Welcome Wagon
Happy Kaiju
Jul 27, 2016
Island of Tofu
This might have been posted on this forum before, idk, sorry if it has, but i came across this for the first time today, so a little behind, as with everything else that is technological.

Emo bot is a spies best friend that are sleepers but when activated they are connected to the Emo bot network and looks cute as a bonus.

Some counties have used these as trojan horses but in this case it is a bot some even say barbie dolls are spies but who knows!

NF85

Omega Founder
Jul 28, 2016
Emo bot is a spies best friend that are sleepers but when activated they are connected to the Emo bot network and looks cute as a bonus.

Some counties have used these as trojan horses but in this case it is a bot some even say barbie dolls are spies but who knows!
Shure, get a fridge with a screen and an OS and internett connection with a super weak firewall protection, if any at all, that can be used for various shady stuff, cus that is the way of the future, but a cool robot that is constantly connected to the web is a no,no?

80% of the commenters on that vid are just the avrage day wierdo who has lost the thing called "common sence"

Im looking forward to seeing what else that company invents in the future.

Mahdi

Firstclaimer
Jul 26, 2016
South Carolina, US
Shure, get a fridge with a screen and an OS and internett connection with a super weak firewall protection, if any at all, that can be used for various shady stuff, cus that is the way of the future, but a cool robot that is constantly connected to the web is a no,no?

80% of the commenters on that vid are just the avrage day wierdo who has lost the thing called "common sence"

Im looking forward to seeing what else that company invents in the future.
HAHAHAHA dude I think I woke my kids laughing at that. But you’re right though. GE smart bulbs have had to fix their security on their product multiple times over the recents years because of the easy way to access them and thusly everything on your WiFi.

Pandagnome

Kaiju Slayer
Fart Siege
Welcome Wagon
Happy Kaiju
Jul 27, 2016
Island of Tofu
HAHAHAHA dude I think I woke my kids laughing at that. But you’re right though. GE smart bulbs have had to fix their security on their product multiple times over the recents years because of the easy way to access them and thusly everything on your WiFi.
Smart turds, i got an unsmart light and it probably cost less and can switch it on and off without an app \o/

If only a metoroid hit my shed too hmm