Marigold Skin $1.00 Question

Pandagnome

Kaiju Slayer
Fart Siege
Welcome Wagon
Happy Kaiju
Jul 27, 2016
Island of Tofu
When these extra sub options 3 months, 6 months, or 12 months options come available, read there is some good savings to be made.

Em-8ER Monthly Patron - 3 Months
$21.95 USD Every 3 months

Regularly $7.95 per month, save at just $7.32 per month.

Em-8ER Monthly Patron - 6 Months
$42.95 USD Every 6 months

Regularly $7.95 per month, save at just $7.16 per month.

Em-8ER Monthly Patron - Yearly
$79.95 USD Yearly

Regularly $7.95 per month, save at just $6.65 per month.

My question is if there are future $1 subs do they get applied to those who are already subbed and does this include those who have taken a multi months sub?

Faeryl

Omni Ace
Staff member
Community Manager
Kaiju Slayer
Jul 26, 2016
Planet Earth, USA, East Coast
discord.gg
Thank you @Wyntyr for answering that question from @solaris#5214 !! :) :cool:

Just as a head's up for anyone else looking here that may have questions:

1) We'll be posting some information in the Em-8ER NEWS section of the forums regarding the NEW subscription options.

2) I'm much more active on the Discord!! So if you have questions and you are so inclined, come on in and join the party there: https://discord.gg/em-8er

My question is if there are future $1 subs do they get applied to those who are already subbed and does this include those who have taken a multi months sub?
Hi Pandagnome!!
The way the $1 subscription discounts work is: You need to be either a brand new subscriber or someone who is re-subscribing.

I hope this helps!! Cheers!!
~ Faeryl (F.A.I. in Discord) :cool:

Pandagnome

Kaiju Slayer
Fart Siege
Welcome Wagon
Happy Kaiju
Jul 27, 2016
Island of Tofu
'm much more active on the Discord!!
The forums too ??? yes the forums thanks :D

The way the $1 subscription discounts work is: You need to be either a brand new subscriber or someone who is re-subscribing.
Ah i see, a saving of $6.95 for one of those months.

Just to compare this without an offer and with offers:

$95.40 per year standard no offer/saving
$88.65 per year with 1 month from $1 offer (saving in a year $6.95)
$87.84 per year for 3 months sub x 4 (saving in a year $7.56)
$85.92 per year for 6 months sub x 2 (saving in a year $9.48)
$79.80 per year for 12 months sub (saving in a year $15.60)

Savings between a 1 month $1 offer compared to a saving for the 3 months sub per year is not a big difference.

Perhaps to make the Packs more worth while is to have a loyalty scheme i have mentioned this because many can build their loyalty by how long they have been using the sub service.
It wouldn't matter if you start or stopped as long as the total is the number to qualify for such discount/bonus.

As an example

8-12 months entitled to 2-4% Vip reward once used annually (This would be reset after using and after the next 8-12 months entitled to that reward again)

12-18 months entitled to Reaping rewards loyalty card collecting points to get things and save up each months with extra points. (This is kept after qualifying for the number of months however you get more points % for the longer months sub than a shorter as bonus)

18 - 24 months entitled to Bump you very much select a vehicle out of the selected list to choose, available in vip store (This is a one off after this period for supporting & the loyalty of the player/customer this is made available)

24-36 months entitled to selecting 1 from the 3 option e.g
- Deepstriker pack can either keep or gift
- Tactical Reaper a collection of sleek night mission skins in 1 pack
- Speed Demon with firey effects and chrome metal styling this bike is so hot that the beast better watch out! (This has a Mk2 turbo booster compared to standard bikes, its easy to see this was engineered for speeeeeeeeeeeeeed)

*WARNING: If you unsubscribe you won't be able to purchase a multi-month pack until up to a month when your cancelled sub expires. We are working on a smoother upgrade process for the future.

Once this smooth upgrade process is done would make the experience better for us to change grades of the month package to our requirement.