Fitness Corner

Pandagnome

Kaiju Slayer
Fart Siege
Welcome Wagon
Happy Kaiju
Jul 27, 2016
Island of Tofu
Weight sleighs are a great upper/lower leg engager in addition to core stabilizer muscle benefits. A solid favorite to have!
What fitness routines / activities do you focus on?

Another one look forward to is using cones.

Me and my buddy have several different cones blue, green, red, orange, purple etc scattered on the ground.

1 of us would call out a colour or colours up to 3 or so, and the other would have to dash to that cone bend and touch the cone and go to the next as quickly as possible

The cones are scattered randomly each time that way you cannot predict the pattern making it alittle unpredicatable.

We particularly like this because this works on the agility and most can do this. You could even make it easier by reducing the distance, number of cones and if someone has back issues you could put them on higher platforms so they could still reach.

Zeke367

Ark Liege
May 9, 2017
What fitness routines / activities do you focus on?

Another one look forward to is using cones.

Me and my buddy have several different cones blue, green, red, orange, purple etc scattered on the ground.

1 of us would call out a colour or colours up to 3 or so, and the other would have to dash to that cone bend and touch the cone and go to the next as quickly as possible

The cones are scattered randomly each time that way you cannot predict the pattern making it alittle unpredicatable.

We particularly like this because this works on the agility and most can do this. You could even make it easier by reducing the distance, number of cones and if someone has back issues you could put them on higher platforms so they could still reach.
Personally I'm more of a body builder than anything else, so I focus on strength/aesthetic usually. Currently however I'm cutting for a cosplay of a certain em-8er husbando. I've cut from 215 down to 198 in 2 months, and while I'm losing some muscle mass it's totally worth the cosplay. My cardio routine right now is an hour in the morning and an hour in evening, in addition to my usual strength training. Cardio usually consists of a session of 10 resistance/10 incline on the elliptical for 30 mins before increasing to 14 res/incline. I do this twice a day, but switch it up on the rowing machine sometimes.

Pandagnome

Kaiju Slayer
Fart Siege
Welcome Wagon
Happy Kaiju
Jul 27, 2016
Island of Tofu
Personally I'm more of a body builder than anything else, so I focus on strength/aesthetic usually. Currently however I'm cutting for a cosplay of a certain em-8er husbando. I've cut from 215 down to 198 in 2 months, and while I'm losing some muscle mass it's totally worth the cosplay. My cardio routine right now is an hour in the morning and an hour in evening, in addition to my usual strength training. Cardio usually consists of a session of 10 resistance/10 incline on the elliptical for 30 mins before increasing to 14 res/incline. I do this twice a day, but switch it up on the rowing machine sometimes.
That is good dedication great progress, i am sure you will get to your target soon enough, wonder which husbando you will aim to be?

So many things to be in cosplay i'd probably be a tsihu and other tsihu's would run around then attempt to kidnap G man and the rest of the crixa team. You & the other Reapers would shoot us and it would be an intense battle.

I would be the shortest so i should be alive! and say my line then run around you lot a few times and vanish!!!!!!!

You have not seen the last of us dfuosufsu[fssfiuesfhiushfih ! (runs and hides somewhere)

The crixa team is safe for now thanks to the Reapers, the danger still lurks and we must stay ever vigilant!
(Theme of em8er is heard on the speakers)

Husbandos and wifu's all congregate and bow they do their poses and in the shadows the tsihu look on with beady eyes then we all shake hands and distract you to the Em8er station.

Zeke367

Ark Liege
May 9, 2017
That is good dedication great progress, i am sure you will get to your target soon enough, wonder which husbando you will aim to be?

So many things to be in cosplay i'd probably be a tsihu and other tsihu's would run around then attempt to kidnap G man and the rest of the crixa team. You & the other Reapers would shoot us and it would be an intense battle.

I would be the shortest so i should be alive! and say my line then run around you lot a few times and vanish!!!!!!!

You have not seen the last of us dfuosufsu[fssfiuesfhiushfih ! (runs and hides somewhere)

The crixa team is safe for now thanks to the Reapers, the danger still lurks and we must stay ever vigilant!
(Theme of em8er is heard on the speakers)

Husbandos and wifu's all congregate and bow they do their poses and in the shadows the tsihu look on with beady eyes then we all shake hands and distract you to the Em8er station.
Well, Pex is my goal. But we'll see :)

Dam13n

Mar 4, 2019
The last two years mostly been focusing on micro workouts or prison workouts. Personally, i've added at least as much if not more than with a full workout at the gym. Mostly calisthenics, some free weights.

It's easier to do consistently.

liandri

Omni Ace
Omni Ace
Jul 29, 2016
Zone of Bones, Australia
I've lost 8kg this year after changing my diet somewhat. Switching out energy drinks for water for those late night gaming sessions, meat pies for high-protein ready eat meals and shakes for lunch, and paying $70 a month for gym for a smaller home gym setup since they kept closing down and having restrictions for COVID.

How long until the Pex cosplay Protein-Liege Zeke?

Zeke367

Ark Liege
May 9, 2017
I've lost 8kg this year after changing my diet somewhat. Switching out energy drinks for water for those late night gaming sessions, meat pies for high-protein ready eat meals and shakes for lunch, and paying $70 a month for gym for a smaller home gym setup since they kept closing down and having restrictions for COVID.

How long until the Pex cosplay Protein-Liege Zeke?
That depends on how long it takes me to finish my cut, and also for my clothes the come in so I can start modifying them. Hopefully maybe another couple months, but I'll also be moving soon, so might be a bit longer.

Pandagnome

Kaiju Slayer
Fart Siege
Welcome Wagon
Happy Kaiju
Jul 27, 2016
Island of Tofu
The last two years mostly been focusing on micro workouts or prison workouts. Personally, i've added at least as much if not more than with a full workout at the gym. Mostly calisthenics, some free weights.

It's easier to do consistently.

:cool:

There is one thing that yet to figure out, how to properly do the muscle up without kipping, perhaps someday hmm

I've lost 8kg this year after changing my diet somewhat.
Well done, how are you finding the new change so far?

Work is my work out.
My friend says something similar is in construction, i bet your on your feet moving about often?

Pex's physique isn't too far away for me. I should have it down once I have my cut finished.
Aah Pex i thought you meant pax event :D:oops:

Then you will have bright orangey yellow gloves and aviator glasses.
Wonder who will be Abby? Then you can go back to back as the tsi hu surround you just like in the firefall video and you must hold your ground.

Then you can have a Reaper ally on an E-motorbike with a cowboy hat and nerf gun and some tsihu would make their best aaaahhjhhh as they get shot and sneak away and return as new respawned tsihu because they look the same and it would make super action of more swarming..

Yes can start the Em8er larp.... PEX will you bring the rest of the Reapers to save what is created on Em8er????

With training going well, how's the foods/drinks i am sure you have to keep regimented in that area too right?

Last edited:

Mahdi

Firstclaimer
Jul 26, 2016
South Carolina, US
Manager for Lawn and Garden/seasonal in retail. I just don't have any staff right now. So yes, ranging from 15k to 23k steps a day. Lots of lifting for dirt, mulch, grills, furniture and stones. That kind of thing. Need to get back to where I was doing 100 push-ups and 200 crunches a day. I normally dont lifts weights though unless I use my 25 lb dumb bells to do curls. Just haven't done jack squat in nearly four years. Due to my wacked rotating schedule, I can never put a routine together.

Pandagnome

Kaiju Slayer
Fart Siege
Welcome Wagon
Happy Kaiju
Jul 27, 2016
Island of Tofu
ranging from 15k to 23k steps a day. Lots of lifting for dirt, mulch, grills, furniture and stones.
Lots of steps and lifting your still keeping in good shape from work.

Never liked those crunches the only crunches i like is when munching :D
I do like push ups and the dip bars those are very good and you can do the air walk for fun as well!

You could do a little workout might look funny at work depending on the items you have
e.g

Make sure its a decent weight but not too much.

1) Plant pot/sandbag over head press (2-3 sets 4-8 reps)
1620061202428.jpeg

2) Lunges to the next area 2-4 sets 2-8 reps ( short distance, so can walk to the next task and the remaining distance to follow it up with your lunges e.g. 8 lunges until you reach the area)
1620061234792.jpeg

3) Rock hammer curls use some rocks work your biceps can use 2 hands for bigger rocks
2-3 sets 4-8 reps
1620061553244.jpeg

4) Rock swings make sure you hold it well or else it will fly :D as it doesn't have a handle like a kettlebell,
you could use 1 hand for smaller rocks i guess.

2-3 sets 4- 8 reps

1620061762702.png

Just a thought could be more work than the work you already do though ?

Pandagnome

Kaiju Slayer
Fart Siege
Welcome Wagon
Happy Kaiju
Jul 27, 2016
Island of Tofu
schedule ranges from 5-2, 7-4, 1-10. With same days rotating off/on over 4 weeks....repeat.
:eek:

Does curling my near 40 lb son work in there somewhere?
That good, might get heavier as he grows some progression for sure!
Good exercise tougher on adults :D

This is a good one children like this but they might get addicted

Zeke367

Ark Liege
May 9, 2017
So I'm a bit late from when I said I would post this, but better late than never I suppose.

Pick 2-3 exercises from each category on any given day.

Zeke's Routine
Arms: Mon/Wed/Fri

Biceps
EZ bar curls:
-4 x 10 close grip
-4 x 10 wide grip
-4 x 10 standard grip
Dumbbell Curls:
-4 x10 concentration curls
-4 x 10 hammer curls
Straight Bar Curls:
-2 x 10 wide grip
-2 x 10 standard grip

Triceps
Straight Bar Cable Pushdowns
-4 x 10 close grip
-4 x 10 wide grip
Single Arm Cable Pushdowns
-4 x 10 each arm
V-Bar Triceps Pushdown
-4 x 10
Skull Crushers
-3 x 10

Forearms
Forearm Curls
-4 x 10
Behind-the-back Forearm Curls
-4 x 10

Chest: Mon/Wed/Fri

Upper Pectoral
Reverse Grip Bench Press
-4 x 10
Incline Bench Press
-4 x 10 Incline Bench Press

Lower Pectoral
Bench Press
-4 x 10
Decline Bench Press
-4 x 10
Chest Press
-4 x 10
Cable Fly
-4 x 10 Cable Fly
Machine Fly
-4 x 10 Machine Fly

Back/Shoulders: Tue/Thu/Sat

Lats
Lat Pulldowns
-4 x 10 close grip
-4 x 10 wide grip
-4 x 10 reverse grip

Shoulders
Seated Rows(Machine)
-4 x 10 overhand grip
-4 x 10 underhand grip
-4 x 10 hammer grip
Face Pulls
-4 x 10
Rear Deltoid Reverse Fly
-4 x 10
Shoulder Press
-4 x 10

Trapezius
Shrugs
-4 x 10 straight
-4 x 10 forward rotation
-4 x 10 backward rotation

Various Pullup/Chin Up Variations

Legs: Tue/Thu/Sat

Full Leg
Free Squat
-4 x 10
Box Squat
-4 x 10
Pause Squat
-2 x 10
Leg Press
-4 x 10

Quadriceps
Quad Extensions
-4 x 10 both legs
-4 x 10 single leg

Hamstrings
Hammy Curls
-4 x 10

Calves
Calf Raises
-4 x 10 both legs
-2 x 10 single leg

Core: Mon/Tue/Wed/Thu/Fri/Sat
(Not all exercises are required every day, just partial completion of routine)

Crunch Machine (Abs)
-4 x 10
Crunch Machine (Obliques)
-3 x 10 each side
Hanging Knee Raises
-4 x 10
Basic Crunches
-4 x 20

Cardio

Elliptical Trainer
2, 1 hour long sessions every day with the exception of rest day(Sun). Must be at a pace to complete at least 4.5 miles in the span of an hour while at least at 10 resistance/ 10 incline settings.