Cool and quite possibly inspirational stuff (But no politics)

Pandagnome

Kaiju Slayer
Fart Siege
Welcome Wagon
Happy Kaiju
Jul 27, 2016
Island of Tofu
I like these lot they are as bad as me with diy stuff :D

more Sega history, this time their trading card game section. as usual subs in the cc button.

Didnt know much on the cards but racing games those motorbike games was the first thing i wanted to go on.

Last edited:

Pandagnome

Kaiju Slayer
Fart Siege
Welcome Wagon
Happy Kaiju
Jul 27, 2016
Island of Tofu
Yea me too. dont know why i dident, prolly part embarrassment, part broke.
i was just a kid when the arkades was around.
We saw some big kids use fake coins back in the days and said we would tell on them, but they let us have a turn using the arcade machine it was a win - win :D

Jul 26, 2016
so I found this cool. There is a Twilight zone sort of channel on youtube
https://www.youtube.com/c/watchdust/videos

But it's not Twilight Zone stuff but rather just scifi short films made by variety of people.
Up for free on youtube. So I'm guessing the company behind it is making all their money on people watching it rather than paying for content. This thing was started way back in 2016 and i'm surprised it's still around.

oh and don't expect any of the videos to tie in to another video. It's mainly original stuff. As long as it has something to do with science or philosophy, the channel accepted it.

Mahdi

Firstclaimer
Jul 26, 2016
South Carolina, US
so I found this cool. There is a Twilight zone sort of channel on youtube
https://www.youtube.com/c/watchdust/videos

But it's not Twilight Zone stuff but rather just scifi short films made by variety of people.
Up for free on youtube. So I'm guessing the company behind it is making all their money on people watching it rather than paying for content. This thing was started way back in 2016 and i'm surprised it's still around.

oh and don't expect any of the videos to tie in to another video. It's mainly original stuff. As long as it has something to do with science or philosophy, the channel accepted it.
Agreed. I have a lot saved from Dust channel. Some really cool videos there.