stupid question

zdoofop

Firstclaimer
Jul 26, 2016
Noneofyourbeeswaxistan
obviously, it's not going to happen right away, but if the game, or even the playable mockup, were somehow made available on Geforce Now specifically (this question wouldn't aply to Stadia, Shadow, or another service anyway), would that conflict with our partnership with AMD because they are a direct competitor or would it not because AMD doesn't have a competing service ATM. (I say our partnership because anyone who backed during the milestones is technically an "investor" but without any final say/profit privileges.)

Wyntyr

Omni Ace
Ark Liege
Jul 26, 2016
Florida
You are correct that AMD and NVIDIA are competitors but typically only in regards to GPU's. There are a number of occasions where a melding of AMD CPU's and NVIDIA GPU'S brings awesomeness. In regards to the playable mock up, I very much doubt that it will be on any platform due to it being a unique backer perk that's for a KickStarter campaign. The game on the other hand...perhaps. Only one Reaper's opine though.

Last edited:
Jul 31, 2016
New Jersey
www.deviantart.com
Way way back I remember Grummz saying something about the game being released on steam when all is said and done. That's the only platform for Em8er i've heard mentioned before at least. I don't think anything else was talked about. But let's say it did get a release on Geforce Now, I don't think it would cause any issues. I think it's just an audience thing. I can't really say that many people actually use Geforce Now as their main gaming hub on pc.

Pandagnome

Kaiju Slayer
Fart Siege
Welcome Wagon
Happy Kaiju
Jul 27, 2016
Island of Tofu
Would there be deals for those who looking for new gpu or systems to get from Em8er?
Any difference in gpu performance in Em8er game would the amd have a slight advantage??

What of this Amd link will this make em8er play on other devices?
What is you opinion for super 1080p gaming graphics cards?

Last edited:

Faeryl

Omni Ace
Staff member
Community Manager
Kaiju Slayer
Jul 26, 2016
Planet Earth, USA, East Coast
discord.gg
Way way back I remember Grummz saying something about the game being released on steam when all is said and done. That's the only platform for Em8er i've heard mentioned before at least. I don't think anything else was talked about. But let's say it did get a release on Geforce Now, I don't think it would cause any issues. I think it's just an audience thing. I can't really say that many people actually use Geforce Now as their main gaming hub on pc.

In regards to what "game store platforms" will Em-8ER be on, here is a quote from directly Grummz in Discord ...
Thursday, December 19, 2019
Grummz: We'll be on multiple platforms. No exclusives.
Grummz: Unless console...if some console publisher wants an exclusive we might do that.
Grummz: Yes we will have a standalone launcher
Grummz: you can get it direct from us