Not open for further replies.

Ronyn

Commander
Staff member
Community Manager
Director of Marketing and Community
Jul 26, 2016
Greetings Reapers,

Having trouble signing into the weapons demo? Getting kicked out randomly? Are you stuck under the ground? Endlessly floating in the sky? Let us know right here!

Faeryl

Omni Ace
Staff member
Community Manager
Kaiju Slayer
Jul 26, 2016
Planet Earth, USA, East Coast
discord.gg
I only have the Dec assault rife demo in my downloads.. Wheres this weapon 2 demo?

Names we called the DEMOS and their names on the "DOWNLOADS" page . . .

THE CHARACTER ART DEMO is called: "Em8ER Art Demo - Em8ER Art Demo with all characters! Max graphics settings so may run at low FPS on some systems. Future builds will be faster. Use Kiosks to hear commentary, Tab to switch chars, and C to calldown an THMPR."

THE WEAPON DEMO 2.0 is called: "Assault Rifle December Test - Our first real assault rifle demo with PvP and PvE servers, up to 100 players each!"

THE THMPR MINING DEMO is called: "LATEST - THMPR Multiplayer Demo - Call down the THMPR and harvest minerals for the first time!"

I hope that helps! ~Faeryl

KiraDawn

Forerunner
Jul 29, 2016
i start the game and this is what i get well i cant show you the SS cause its to large for here just my luck but anyway the ID space and PW space are almost non exisitant so i cant type my PA in

Faeryl

Omni Ace
Staff member
Community Manager
Kaiju Slayer
Jul 26, 2016
discord.gg
Looks like the servers are down again. I'd like to check the latest demos out.
Hi Blazstyn!
Ronyn posted a note in Em-8ER Discord (#demo-chat) yesterday (13:28/1:28 pm PACIFIC TIME)

Attention all-
Servers have been reset! You should be able to get back into the demo now.

Faeryl

Omni Ace
Staff member
Community Manager
Kaiju Slayer
Jul 26, 2016
discord.gg
A friend of mine and I wanted to check out the Missile/THMPR Multiplayer demos (EU) and we're both getting stuck in the ground as well. Are the servers down again?
Hello ThiBOlt98!
It's confirmed that all demos are currently down.

The Dev Team has been made aware. Once they have been able to reset the servers, they will let the community know when the servers are back up.

Status
Not open for further replies.