Em-8er demo video to share

Pandagnome

Kaiju Slayer
Fart Siege
Welcome Wagon
Happy Kaiju
Jul 27, 2016
Island of Tofu
Its time to get your quick fix with the remix!

More please and are you a dj?
If so, you should be a dj in em8er we are going to need more parties!

Aug 9, 2018
I'm not a dj. at all. You would think it with the silly name. Its more about keeping things interesting by doing things a bit differently..

Yes I plan on making more videos for this game as time progresses. I'm not sure what I want to do them on but after Planetside 2 I expect this to be my major time sink as I loved Firefall.

Pandagnome

Kaiju Slayer
Fart Siege
Welcome Wagon
Happy Kaiju
Jul 27, 2016
Island of Tofu
I'm not a dj. at all. You would think it with the silly name. Its more about keeping things interesting by doing things a bit differently..

Yes I plan on making more videos for this game as time progresses. I'm not sure what I want to do them on but after Planetside 2 I expect this to be my major time sink as I loved Firefall.
Planetside 2 i didnt like so much most of it looked the same in my opinion. However firefall had more variation in the environment and even the frames. Perhaps i liked the cell shaded style abit more as it wasn't trying to be realistic.

Anyways i dont play much games these day only been waiting for Em8er to arrive and ride my bike to various places.

I haven't been here on the forums for a while, and now that I'm back everything is beginning to look super cool!
Death you have time to prepare for halloween!

Mar 28, 2017
Finland
Planetside 2 i didnt like so much most of it looked the same in my opinion. However firefall had more variation in the environment and even the frames. Perhaps i liked the cell shaded style abit more as it wasn't trying to be realistic.

Anyways i dont play much games these day only been waiting for Em8er to arrive and ride my bike to various places.

Death you have time to prepare for halloween!
OH... forgot that exists, haha!