Staff member
Community Manager
Director of Marketing and Community
Jul 26, 2016

Morihaus

Deepscanner
Apr 30, 2018
Maryland
I was able to use my gliding just fine, but after playing a while pressing Shift stopped working. All the other skills work fine still, though, just gliding doesn't activate. Restaring the demo fixed the issue.

Jun 26, 2018
Sometimes occurred that i had a glowy gun.

When tapping right mouse button and immediately sprinting, the gun would just play the loading up effect continuously, even when holstered.

And the sliding effect, when landing while gliding, would not stop, when you would slide of a cliff.

Aug 9, 2018
Having trouble on login to the newest test(100p stress test). I logon and game spawns me under the map of copa. I also have this on the Movement demo from august and the Movement_Weapons test but not the other tests. I think in the past I was able to log onto the movement_weapons test.

Wyntyr

Omni Ace
Ark Liege
Jul 26, 2016
Florida
Having trouble on login to the newest test(100p stress test). I logon and game spawns me under the map of copa. I also have this on the Movement demo from august and the Movement_Weapons test but not the other tests. I think in the past I was able to log onto the movement_weapons test.
If you haven't already, set your display setting to something other than "no limit". You may not be able to do that until the server is reset though.

Aug 9, 2018
If you haven't already, set your display setting to something other than "no limit". You may not be able to do that until the server is reset though.
The server reset fixed it.
If this is very helpful then I hope a dev is reading this. I just wanted to confirm I have the latest demo running on Manjaro 18.1.1. I am using an RX 580 and Ryzen 7 3700x. The game is a little choppy at ultra but pretty smooth at medium but some shadows are too dark. Overall runs very well. I have wine, winetricks and lutris installed but I didnt have to tell the PC to use any of them. Literally install and play.

If you want I'll report it on protondb.

Status
Not open for further replies.