Status
Not open for further replies.

Brezals

Deepscanner
Jul 27, 2016
Sweden
www.twitter.com
these 3 has been devoted for this community for long time, I think we can be
@Ronyn is a mod? @Grummz, the glass pipe, put it down and step away slowly. And that toxic flamervet @Nakiato? What in God's name were you thinking? @PlzBanMe at least has the right name, just aimed the wrong way. Sigh. Such high hopes.....
Did I miss something when I was away from the firefall forums? From what I know, Ronyn has always been on the forums for a long time, and has been very good with the community as far I have seen, Nakiato has done many youtube videos and been very involved with the community, and Ban is... I guess the most loyal fan I have seen that has probably been of much help to Kern? I guess I don't see what you see yet.

Sandsnake

Deepscanner
Jul 28, 2016
these 3 has been devoted for this community for long time, I think we can be

Did I miss something when I was away from the firefall forums? From what I know, Ronyn has always been on the forums for a long time, and has been very good with the community as far I have seen, Nakiato has done many youtube videos and been very involved with the community, and Ban is... I guess the most loyal fan I have seen that has probably been of much help to Kern? I guess I don't see what you see yet.
Seems you missed my sense of sarcasm and wit. Oh well, it's only a tiny sense of humour anyway.

Status
Not open for further replies.