Status
Not open for further replies.

Grummz

$6k package
Community Manager
Ember Dev
Jul 25, 2016
Package Upgrades Now Available!

The http://my.em8er.com website for Em-8ER has now been updated to allow M3 backers to upgrade their pledge!

For a limited time (up until the Kickstarter this year), backers can upgrade to any higher tier by accessing the M3 Campaign from the “Campaigns and Perks” section of the website.

These upgrades are only available now and will be gone forever once our Kickstarter launches later this year.

$1/$5 Backers and “Scout” Backers: Upgrade to get Game, Demos, and Playable Mockup!

If you backed at the $1, $5, or $15 “Scout” level, now is your chance to get a copy of the upcoming Omniframe demos, playable thumper encounter, and a copy of the final game! Upgrading to Deepscanner or higher will grant you access to our new demos (coming soon!), and the playable mockup of the THMPR encounter and a copy of the shipping game and an exclusive gift!

All Backers Can Upgrade and Receive an Exclusive Gift: The Python Bike Skin!

Only M3 backers have access to the coveted Motorcycles in Em-8ER, and now anyone who upgrades can get a free Python Bike Skin! This skin updates your motorcycle, offering a single seater version reminiscent of the style found in our spiritual precursor, Firefall. If you upgrade or purchase the bike, BOTH styles will be available in your Em8ER garage.

This brand new, built from scratch Bike model offers a very familiar appearance and will come in Cobra Red, just like you remember!

Python1.jpg
python2.jpg
Python3.jpg

Want the Bike Skin but Don’t Feel Like Upgrading Today?

Only for M3 Backers, and only available for a limited time! The Python Bike Skin is available as a separate purchase for those that prefer the skin but wish to remain at their current pledge level. But please remember, the skin is limited to one Python Bike Skin per account. If you purchase the skin but decide to upgrade later, you will only have one copy of the Python Bike Skin.

Coming Soon. Omniframe Movement Demo!

Our next demo update will be the Omniframe Movement Demo. Jetpack, glide and run around in your new medium Omniframe. Our prototypes are already up and running (see our update videos at: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCdW3l3tlPuUed_DmNkJadCw

Remember, only Deepscanners and above will receive the Omniframe Movement Demo and Final Playable Mockup, featuring a fully playable thumper encounter. So upgrade today!

Visit my.em8er.com and Upgrade Before Time Runs Out!

Browse all the upgrades at https://my.em8er.com today! (Press upgrade to see the bike concept and preview the upgrade options).

Act now! The upgrades and the Python Bike Skin are only available for a limited time!

Paypal Users - At this time we can only process credit cards via Stripe. If you are looking to pay via Paypal, e-mail [email protected] with your upgrade level desired (or bike) and we will manually invoice you.

*Kaiju Slayer packs are sold out and no longer available. All Kaiju Slayers and Max Kahunas receive the Python Bike Skin automatically.

Jul 29, 2016
Wait, there was the possibility to back the m3 milestone but no newsletter for that? Went through my inbox and coulnd't find anything about that :(
Sad that I missed that one

Djepetto

Deepscanner
Oct 1, 2016
This is all great, but.... The,"Bike." I know it's similar to the firefall bikes but I'm not excited about it. IMO Ember is all about moving forward and the bikes are just too, "old school" looking. I mean are the bikes for a faster mode of transportation or show case? The Firefall bikes weren't really off road friendly and I think that's kind of what you all are going for here. The huge tires, the bulky frame. If the terrain is going to be anything like Firefall then the bikes are going to end up just being show cased like in Firefall. We only really dropped them to show them off and hear the sound of the nice motor; push it a few meters at max speed then carry on gliding. Hopefully the bikes in Ember will be an extremely sufficient mode of transportation. Maybe even sufficient as gliding if not more sufficient and faster because of the engine. I would hope the bikes look more futuristic. Even resembling the mechs. A lot more sleek and not meant for off road, thus making more use of roads and highways. The roads were rarely used in Firefall. That could also introduce the need for off road vehicles, like buggies ect. but that's for another rant. Love the Firefall bike and maybe it should be exclusive but I hope there are more futuristic bikes. Like crotch rocket type. Will be upgrading my pledge asap =)
Go Ember!

Vedemin

Deepscanner
Jul 27, 2016
> Decide that you want to support the game and pay 35$ for the Deepscanner even though you don't have much money as in your country you can't yet work
> The new bike skin comes out
> You look at the info
> 40$ to upgrade
> seriously?.jpg

I mean, it's quite not fun that I'd have to pay so much money (even the 14$ from the 1$ club is a lot considering that upgrading to Scout would give me exactly nothing more) just to get a bike skin...
Eh...

Wyntyr

Omni Ace
Ark Liege
Jul 26, 2016
Florida
> Decide that you want to support the game and pay 35$ for the Deepscanner even though you don't have much money as in your country you can't yet work
> You look at the info
> 40$ to upgrade
> seriously?.jpg

I mean, it's quite not fun that I'd have to pay so much money (even the 14$ from the 1$ club is a lot considering that upgrading to Scout would give me exactly nothing more) just to get a bike skin...
Eh...
That bites...I hope your circumstances change soon...also if your wanting just the bike skin that runs $25 on it's own which is less than the next upgrade. Although that may be a bit much for you as well. :(

Torgue_Joey

Kaiju Slayer
KAIJU 'SPLODER
Jul 27, 2016
Germany
> You look at the info
> 40$ to upgrade
> seriously?.jpg

Eh...
WITH A LITTLE LUCK. I MIGHT HAVE SOME FOR GIVEAWAY IN THE NEXT CHIEF CHAT.
BUT I GOTTA TALK WITH THE GREAT LORD GRUMMZIFER FIRST ABOUT THAT.

Mahdi

Firstclaimer
Jul 26, 2016
South Carolina, US
Not trying to put the team on notice but every comment up here left out the specific mention of a kickstarter this year. Yes we were expecting it, but many were questioning the project's time table. Wahoo! Next payday and the bike is mine! Locust was the best bike in firefall though, but I'm not missing a chance to back anywhere!

Status
Not open for further replies.