What are your hopes for fashionframes?

Oct 29, 2016
Multiple animation set(walk, low health walk, run, idle, rare idle) that we can choose from comes to mind, so that we all move and look unique. But, animation are hard to do...

Bunch of landing effects/animation if the landing goes perfect.

Different skill effects depending on our frame/cosmetic.

Also, color palletes like Pandagnome said instead of onesies.

Customizable vehicles that our frame rides so that I can get a nice screenshot for my wallpaper.
Although, this is not actually hope for fashionframe, but a mode for screenshotting.

Pretty sure if there's something like Steam Workshop or Warframe TennoGen for Ember, people would just invent some amazing cosmetics that is more awesome than i can imagine.

Torgue_Joey

Kaiju Slayer
KAIJU 'SPLODER
Jul 27, 2016
Germany
Multiple animation set(walk, low health walk, run, idle, rare idle) that we can choose from comes to mind, so that we all move and look unique. But, animation are hard to do...

Bunch of landing effects/animation if the landing goes perfect.

Different skill effects depending on our frame/cosmetic.

Also, color palletes like Pandagnome said instead of onesies.

Customizable vehicles that our frame rides so that I can get a nice screenshot for my wallpaper.
Although, this is not actually hope for fashionframe, but a mode for screenshotting.

Pretty sure if there's something like Steam Workshop or Warframe TennoGen for Ember, people would just invent some amazing cosmetics that is more awesome than i can imagine.
AN EMPTY GREENSCREEN ROOM IN THE TITLE SCREEN IS SOMETHING I COULD USE.

Last edited:

Pandagnome

Kaiju Slayer
Fart Siege
Welcome Wagon
Happy Kaiju
Jul 27, 2016
Island of Tofu
And not forgetting if we have pets

Customization for them these could be varied to look more Robotic/biological or even hybrid

Suppose the thumpr is a large pet with an appetite for minerals
perhaps this pet could look like a large armadillo or a demon with a fiery drill etc etc

Krhys

Commander
Jul 26, 2016
And not forgetting if we have pets

Customization for them these could be varied to look more Robotic/biological or even hybrid

Suppose the thumpr is a large pet with an appetite for minerals
perhaps this pet could look like a large armadillo or a demon with a fiery drill etc etc
I can't stand pets in FPS, just seems like another cheap way for the publishers to generate more cash from micro-transactions.

Drones that are useful - yes.
A flying chihuahua with a pink cape and robotic eyes that grants your team +2 to agility - no. Just no.

Pandagnome

Kaiju Slayer
Fart Siege
Welcome Wagon
Happy Kaiju
Jul 27, 2016
Island of Tofu
I can't stand pets in FPS, just seems like another cheap way for the publishers to generate more cash from micro-transactions.

Drones that are useful - yes.
A flying chihuahua with a pink cape and robotic eyes that grants your team +2 to agility - no. Just no.

I think pets are fun though but thats because playing warframe in 3rd person i hope there is an option for 3rd person & first person to switch in em8er?

Hmm what if drones had skins to look like a flying chihahua with a pink cape :D without the stat bonus
all i am saying is if we can customize our mech why not our drone/pet?

Pets can be an optional slot if you want one can equip and if not then leave it blank

your right a useful drone/pet would be good than just for show perhaps pets already have attribute such as particular pets are categorised under e.g

Guardian pets = Defensive aborbs some damage and make small shield
Hunter pets = Attacks enemy or selected number e,g, 4 enemies
Med pets = Boosts healing and provides adrenaline to move abit faster
Stealth pets = Steals items from enemy and helps hack

etcétc

Last edited:

Degiance

Deepscanner
Jul 5, 2017
Finland
degiance.deviantart.com
Drone with a flying Torgue Skull as a skin with a huge booster rocket attached to the back of the skull that occasionally flies off to the distance yelling:"SPLOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOSIONSSSSSSSSSSS!" disapearing and then there is a small flash in the horizon or a mushroom cloud. ^^

I wouldn't mind having a tiki-mask skin for the drone either. The drone could work as a minor scout similiar to the floating eye thing warlocks had in WoW.
It would be good for screenshots selfies or scenery shots or possibly even missions where you could paint hostile targets for artillery so it wouldn't need to be completly useless. (I think i mentioned this on another post...)

zdoofop

Firstclaimer
Jul 26, 2016
Noneofyourbeeswaxistan
Drone with a flying Torgue Skull as a skin with a huge booster rocket attached to the back of the skull that occasionally flies off to the distance yelling:"SPLOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOSIONSSSSSSSSSSS!" disapearing and then there is a small flash in the horizon or a mushroom cloud. ^^

I wouldn't mind having a tiki-mask skin for the drone either. The drone could work as a minor scout similiar to the floating eye thing warlocks had in WoW.
It would be good for screenshots selfies or scenery shots or possibly even missions where you could paint hostile targets for artillery so it wouldn't need to be completly useless. (I think i mentioned this on another post...)
you did, and I agreed with you.

EDIT: customizable drone, first I woud have to know what it looks like, my guess is it would be a shoulder mounted sphere, you launch it and your NAVEL takes over. Anyway, mine would be deep blue.

Mahdi

Firstclaimer
Jul 26, 2016
South Carolina, US
Unless it is a supply hauling (ammo/resources) pet, I believe it is a good direction to keep them from having any role at all. But outside of that, cosmetically, have what ever the team feels would be fun in the game.

After reading the newest artillery build on the build thread, I think a pet much like the inserted artwork that thumps its feet into the ground and shoots fireworks would be pretty epic.

Aug 14, 2016
Can I have a robotic pet dog that have a whiskey barrel around its neck like those old images of St Bernard recuse dogs with the first aid barrel on their collars.

I also want a drone that looks like a eyeball with wings.

Or a little robotic drone that looks like a fairy. Who'll do things like stand on top of my shoulder and/or head while doing emotes like cheer and dance. I just like the idea of little fairy dancing on my shoulder.

Mahdi

Firstclaimer
Jul 26, 2016
South Carolina, US
Nice idea about the joint emotes! A long ways down in development but I am envisioning the screen shots already for clans!

Maybe an emote for that dog you mentioned doing a peeing stance on a dead kaiju?

Last edited:

Ryuho

Deepscanner
Feb 14, 2017
What i really would like to see for fashion would be something like the ability to color specific parts of the frame with a certain color of my choosing (those colors could be cash shop items or event rewards in rare cases) and not color locked skins.

I know it's not a new idea and all but i really enjoyed it on other game specially Warframe and i do feel i gives much freedom to players.

That is just a wish so i can use my blue/white body setup with a bright colored ...cough gold cough accent for details and accents.

And obviously skins for the frames both seasonal (xmas and such) and themed (elemental, animals, historical and more). Of course the coloring ability i mentioned before should also be extended to skins.

PlzBanMe

The furry mod
Staff member
Ember Moderator
Jul 27, 2016
What i really would like to see for fashion would be something like the ability to color specific parts of the frame with a certain color of my choosing (those colors could be cash shop items or event rewards in rare cases) and not color locked skins.

I know it's not a new idea and all but i really enjoyed it on other game specially Warframe and i do feel i gives much freedom to players.

That is just a wish so i can use my blue/white body setup with a bright colored ...cough gold cough accent for details and accents.

And obviously skins for the frames both seasonal (xmas and such) and themed (elemental, animals, historical and more). Of course the coloring ability i mentioned before should also be extended to skins.
You want something a long these lines?
I spent so many hours making my prefect space marine.

Aug 14, 2016
What about animation sets? For example, what if I want to hold and use a blade in different style? In real, I don't just hold and use knives/daggers overhanded all the time, I also hold and use them underhanded because how you hold it effects the speed, power, and accuracy of some attacks. Or what if I want to use different holding and shooting style with my guns? Can I slide on my knees doing a 360 spin into a room firing my guns all John Woo style?

What about idea animations? Like if I stand still long enough would my character do things like check his watch and look around? How about talking to his pet? What about pulling out a chair and lying with a drink in his hand?

Genobee

Commander
Jan 26, 2017
Something a bit more oldschool. Perhaps in the same vein as Armored Core or something along those lines. Really liked the mech design in those PS1/PS2 games (PS3 onward was just kinda weird).

Last edited: