EA, CNC, and more anger.

Good Or bad.

• Total voters
Grey Goo?
the only company that comes to mind with ex westwood devs is petroglyph games... unless something happened more recently that i missed?
Ok I remaber now!!! its a game called "Forged Battalion" on steam if I remaber correctly its made from a lot of the devs from Westwood and a few new ones. Correct me if im wrong.

Apr 22, 2017
Periphery, Canopus IV.
Ok I remaber now!!! its a game called "Forged Battalion" on steam if I remaber correctly its made from a lot of the devs from Westwood and a few new ones. Correct me if im wrong.
huh... never seen it before but looks interesting. gonna check that one out.
And yeah you're right, the developer is Petroglyph which was founded by ex WW employees. however its been a while so i dunno how many are still working there...

Last edited:
hopefully it will get even better though i am not a fan of how it looks but maybe that may grow on me i dont know
Im the same. I don't fully like how it looks, I like the more gritty war style either modern or future. Also more stylised realistic? what ever nonsense red alert 2 was. I like the styles of all the originals even generals.

Krhys

Commander
Jul 26, 2016
Well, the FPS CnC version (can't remember what it was called) was great for the first couple of missions then became tedious and boring as all you did was the same thing over and over again in every level. Another FPS where you rise through the ranks and take on more and more serious missions would be good, with vehicle missions, etcx. I don't think another CnC RTS is really a good idea, EA is definitely trying to squeeze the last few bucks out of its fanbase on this one. That puppy has been milked dry though...

Well, the FPS CnC version (can't remember what it was called) was great for the first couple of missions then became tedious and boring as all you did was the same thing over and over again in every level. Another FPS where you rise through the ranks and take on more and more serious missions would be good, with vehicle missions, etcx. I don't think another CnC RTS is really a good idea, EA is definitely trying to squeeze the last few bucks out of its fanbase on this one. That puppy has been milked dry though...
Well im happy to say there is "Renegade X" which is free to download and its only multiplayer rate now but people do play it and its free cause fans be better devs the EA lol. Also I think your wrong. easy way for some money is to remake all the games with HD graphics in the style of the original games just HD? I just confused myself on what im trying to state.... again.