EA, CNC, and more anger.

Good Or bad.

• Total voters

Silv3r Shadow

Max Kahuna
Max Kahuna
Kaiju Slayer
Jul 29, 2016
1.4k likes vs 32k dislikes on the video, EA used to try to good games, now they only want your wallet lol, such a shame, i love CNC, red alert and tiberium wars even the expansions was good then too :eek:

1.4k likes vs 32k dislikes on the video, EA used to try to good games, now they only want your wallet lol, such a shame, i love CNC, red alert and tiberium wars even the expansions was good then too :eek:
Personally if they want money. remake the games. like really remake them with updated graphics and controls such as keybindings. should be cheaper then making a new game but then again you need to redo the whole dam engine.

Pandagnome

Kaiju Slayer
Fart Siege
Welcome Wagon
Happy Kaiju
Jul 27, 2016
Island of Tofu
I can't think of the game but the devs from westwood ended up group up again and made a new game. where you custimize your units. saddly I don't think it did so well. Not sure though cause I can't remaber it. its on steam though I think.
if they made a revamped version of C&C and dune 2 that would be great!

i saw this the translation is not as it seems but amusing!
lol though pretty sure they did not work on it for 10 years EA would not put up with that money usage lol. most likely thought they could make a quick buck with the name. I personally will give it a try ONLY if its free which I bet it will be. it will be like clash of clans super dam slow to upgrade stuff.

Silv3r Shadow

Max Kahuna
Max Kahuna
Kaiju Slayer
Jul 29, 2016
Another EA game, their business model is the same as yesterday. But I hope it is fun, it won't top Clash Royal like they're doing, typically toon characters are more popular. But I hope it's fun

Apr 22, 2017
Periphery, Canopus IV.
I can't think of the game but the devs from westwood ended up group up again and made a new game. where you custimize your units. saddly I don't think it did so well. Not sure though cause I can't remaber it. its on steam though I think.
Grey Goo?
the only company that comes to mind with ex westwood devs is petroglyph games... unless something happened more recently that i missed?