Not open for further replies.

Ronyn

Commander
Staff member
Community Manager
Director of Marketing and Community
Jul 26, 2016
Greetings Reapers,

We are currently in the middle of milestone 3 on indiegogo. However, Indiegogo no longer accepts paypal as a method to back a fundraiser. So Grummz has set up a way to accept Paypal directly.

Just message Grummz directly, tell him what Tier you want, and he will get you all set up and properly recorded.

Despair

Death Reaper
Ark Liege
Jul 26, 2016
Germany
www.jardras.de
https://www.indiegogo.com/projects/em-8er-mech-vs-kaiju-wargame-m3-milestone/x/13587141#/ He added them after the funding was reached^^

$25,000 - Tsi-Hu Beasts. ALREADY FUNDED!

Model the Tsi-Hu in Beast Form, without animations and import it into Unreal. Reward: All backers get two decals to place on their Omniframe (at final game launch): Pin-Up "nose art" decal and "Tiki God Mask" decal.

300 Backers - CHROMA Jets

Help spread the word and get this backed. Post screenshots, art, and videos of Em-8ER and link to our fundraiser. Reward: All backers get CHROMA jetpack jets. Control the color and other options of your Omniframe's jumpjets (final game launch).

$30,000 - ANIMATE & FIGHT THE BEAST

Full animation and scripting of the Tsi-Hu Beast to attack in Melee mode and fight the player characters in their MEKs. Reward: PETS! All backers get the mini-Tshi-Hu beast pet (at game launch).

500 Backers - THMPR CHROMA skin

All backers will receive the THMPR Chroma skin. This unique skin features glow stripes on the THMPR whose color, intensity and cycling can be controlled by the backer (final game).

$35,000 - NPCS & Base Concepts

We purchase a motion capture system to be able to make more animations for things like NPCs at bases and emotes for players. We also create the first base concept art for player built bases in the game. Reward: All backers will receive Founder Emote base set for their characters and Omniframes. TBD with community input. 6 (3 human, 3 omniframe) different animations unique and exclusive to backers.

750 Backers - Omniframe Unique AI Voicepack

Spread the word and post our art and videos and demo screenshots everywhere to get us to 750 Backers! Reward: All backers will receive a custom VOICE PACK for their Omniframe Pilot Assistant Intelligence or OP-AI. We will do our best to book Laura Post, the voice of Aero in Firefall for this pack if she is available, or another equally unique voice just for backers.

$40,000 - Model the Tsi-Hu and Fight Them

We model the humanoid Tsi-Hu and use our motion capture system to save time animating them and go straight to fighting them in-game. We will also concept and model their gun so they can pew-pew at players. Rewards: All backers will receive the CHROMA Omniframe skin. This unique, exclusive skin has glow stripes where the players can control the intensity, color and cycling. For light/med/heavy frames.

1000 Backers - Deepstrike Omniframe Skin

All backers will receive the Deepstrike Omniframe skin (black with red accents), which allows you to visually (cosmetic only) "teleport in" with your frame instead of having it dropped by drop-ship. (light/med/heavy frames included).

$45,000 - Model a Giant Kaiju!

Kaiju is a major theme of the game. We will concept and model a non-animated Kaiju intended to go head to head with the THMPR and similar in size. Reward: 3D files of the Kaiju so you can print and assemble one yourself for your desk!

1250 Backers - Founder Flags

All backers will receive a "founder flag" that signifies you are one of the very first to back Em-8ER. These flags are attached and worn on the back of your Omniframe like a warbanner.

$50,000 - Animate & Fight a Giant Kaiju!

We take the Kaiju from the last stretch goal, animate it and script it to the fight the THMPR and players in the playable mockup!. Reward: Mini Kaiju pet in final game!

1500 Backers - Thunder Bumping Bikes

If you get us to 1500 backers, we will provide all backers with a unique sci-fi motorcycle for player characters (not your Omniframe) at (final game) launch. Note that this is mainly cosmetic. Most players will travel using skim mode on their Omniframe. Using a bike you will still have to incur the wait-time of calling down your MEK once you reach your destination.

$60,000 - Full Playable Mockup

This is it, we fund fully and don't have to do any more milestones. We create the playable mockup THMPR encounter. Call down a THMPR mining mech and defend it from waves of attacking Tsi-Hu shapeshifting between humanoid and beast modes. Fight a giant Kaiju as it grapples with your THMPR and defeat it as the climax of the encounter. This will be our demo for our future "fund the full-time game team" fundraiser to make the final game. Reward: The goal is the reward. Play it and enjoy.

Advance

Firstclaimer
May 1, 2017
$60,000 - Full Playable Mockup

This is it, we fund fully and don't have to do any more milestones. We create the playable mockup THMPR encounter. Call down a THMPR mining mech and defend it from waves of attacking Tsi-Hu shapeshifting between humanoid and beast modes. Fight a giant Kaiju as it grapples with your THMPR and defeat it as the climax of the encounter. This will be our demo for our future "fund the full-time game team" fundraiser to make the final game. Reward: The goal is the reward. Play it and enjoy.

THIS IS IT, WE FUND FULLY AND DON'T HAVE TO DO ANY MORE MILESTONES
OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG LET'S HIT THISSSSS. WE ARE ON TRACK.

Last edited:

Djepetto

Deepscanner
Oct 1, 2016
I'm absolutely with out a doubt in love with this project and is its number 2 fan. Grummz has got to be number 1 cause he's treating it like it's his baby. Can not wait to see future development. I already know this Project is a hit. I'm in all the way. Thanks for letting me be a part of this!

PIghead Elderberry

Kaiju Slayer
JUMBO KAIJU SLAYER
Jun 4, 2017
CA USA
Can someone email out a direct link to a non-discord way to message Grummz to do paypal?

I think the email that went out ONLY said to message on Discord.

For those with no Disord, it would be nice to let them do it directly.

Like - email payforM3@EM-8ER or something like that so they only need the email for the EM-8ER to make a direct payment and no Discord accounts.

I only got Discord myself recently by luck, and might have been slower to pull the trigger on funding if I had to make a Discord account as well.

There must still be a few out there who want to fund and do not have Discord.

They should have some easy way to one click to a forum page to message Grummz or just by email - I think.

We don't want to miss out on new backers!

Djepetto

Deepscanner
Oct 1, 2016
Can someone email out a direct link to a non-discord way to message Grummz to do paypal?

I think the email that went out ONLY said to message on Discord.

For those with no Disord, it would be nice to let them do it directly.

Like - email payforM3@EM-8ER or something like that so they only need the email for the EM-8ER to make a direct payment and no Discord accounts.

I only got Discord myself recently by luck, and might have been slower to pull the trigger on funding if I had to make a Discord account as well.

There must still be a few out there who want to fund and do not have Discord.

They should have some easy way to one click to a forum page to message Grummz or just by email - I think.

We don't want to miss out on new backers!

[email protected]

That's an e-mail he gave me to contact him because i wanted to upgrade my perk for backing the game. If that helpsl

PIghead Elderberry

Kaiju Slayer
JUMBO KAIJU SLAYER
Jun 4, 2017
CA USA
If Indiegogo is possible, Grummz said that is preferred and to use Indiegogo first, but if you are not able to use it, we all want nothing to hold you back!!!

NightStroke

Base Commander
Base Commander
Jul 26, 2016
So now that there is an option to fund through PayPal, how is the fan base going to have accurate measurements of how many backers there are and how much money has been fundraised?

Also update the indiegogo with that just in case. Need to get as much traction as possible.

slaxxTB

Deepscanner
Aug 19, 2016
...hmm... how excatly does it work? I do not understand o0 ...i send the amount of Bucks depending on title to [email protected] (e.g. 35dollars) via paypal and in addition i send an email to Mark via [email protected] to notifiy him what amount of money i have spent+name og the package (e.g. deepscanner)?

Status
Not open for further replies.