New website launched: www.em8er.com

Status
Not open for further replies.
Nov 15, 2016
I've tried to play 'Firefall' today .. i just reached level 10 and figured out that an unbridgeable quest wasnt really there .. so i was really Disapointed about that and my little sister too so i've looked for an fix or something but now im here and i'm really excited :) i hope that this game becomes true ♥

Aug 11, 2016
Really beautiful website. I just read the story of ember for the first time and it looks to me that we are going to be the bad guys?. I mean, according to the story, we discover a new planet called ember and encountered Tsi-hu and we start a war on their planet? Doesn't it sound like we are bullying them because obviously we would always win. Why dont it be that both races found a new planet but humans got there first and they came and tried to claim the planet for themselves to mine because they are so greedy and then thats when the war started.

Maven

Kaiju Slayer
Max Kahuna
Philanthropist
Jul 26, 2016
Really beautiful website. I just read the story of ember for the first time and it looks to me that we are going to be the bad guys?. I mean, according to the story, we discover a new planet called ember and encountered Tsi-hu and we start a war on their planet? Doesn't it sound like we are bullying them because obviously we would always win. Why dont it be that both races found a new planet but humans got there first and they came and tried to claim the planet for themselves to mine because they are so greedy and then thats when the war started.
I suggest reading this: http://crixa.io/2016/08/the-tsihu-first-contact/
Especially the last few paragraphs. There's more to the story of the Gatestriders than just sheer greed.

Pandagnome

Kaiju Slayer
Fart Siege
Welcome Wagon
Happy Kaiju
Jul 27, 2016
Island of Tofu
they think they are good we think we are good we are just as bad as each other :O
i hope there is more to the story i like a good story!

kidman

Aug 16, 2016
I'm looking forward to ... alfa... Site look great! Logo!.., logo liked, bio-mechanics stylistically traceable to the whole product image.

Jul 26, 2016
Hey, @Grummz , I’m still having this weird issue with scrolling on the site. It’s OK with forums but site scrolling is hyper-fast for me, very difficult to navigate that way. Tested both on my iMac at work and my Macbook Pro at home.

Siguza

Terraformer
Jan 28, 2017
siguza.net
Yeah, the site has some weird auto-scrolling that I imagine is supposed to make things better... it completely breaks track pad navigation, and I still find it annoying when using the mouse.

@Grummz

@Ronyn

I'm about to upload an image on DeviantArt and I'm trying to link to the official site of the game, but I get this:

The site you were looking for couldn't be found.
This domain is successfully pointed at WP Engine, but is not configured for an account on our platform.

If you've completed the steps above, or need more help, please contact us and we can help get your site up and running in no time.
Is it temporary, is it only on my end? Something wrong with the site? What's this whole "not configured for an account on our platform" thing? I had no problems with earlier today.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.