Community game night tonight! TF2 (Completed)

Status
Not open for further replies.

PlzBanMe

The furry mod
Staff member
Ember Moderator
Jul 27, 2016
The poll which game we should play ended in a three way tie. War Thunder, Robotcraft, TF2! I decided to looking over each game to determine which would work best. All games here offered large lobby sized with no doubt about anyone being left out! But only one game here offered the most important element, dedicated server. TF2 allows us all to easy to play game. Robotcraft and War Thunder offered parties but of very limited size. We would not be able to play as a community.

Community game night will happen between 6 pm to 8 pm Eastern time.

IP : Will be posted short before the event happens.

Now to connect open the console. It can be turn on from the options menu.
Simply use "~" key to bring up the console.
First enter
"password Em8erGameNight"
Then enter
"connect 23.31.105.125:52088"

Last edited:

Thunderstrike

Omni Ace
Omni Ace
Aug 29, 2016
Important for anyone who doesn't play TF2 very often: Go to options, and on the Keyboard tab at the bottom you'll see a button marked "Advanced...". Hit that, and the enable the Developer Console. Until you do that pressing ~ will do nothing.

PlzBanMe

The furry mod
Staff member
Ember Moderator
Jul 27, 2016
Important for anyone who doesn't play TF2 very often: Go to options, and on the Keyboard tab at the bottom you'll see a button marked "Advanced...". Hit that, and the enable the Developer Console. Until you do that pressing ~ will do nothing.
Thank you! It has been years and I had forgotten this has to be done.

LongIron

Deepscanner
Sep 13, 2016
I'll try to keep an eye on these would love to join, been struggling to find anything to hold my attention the way Firefall did :(

Jul 26, 2016
I'll try to keep an eye on these would love to join, been struggling to find anything to hold my attention the way Firefall did :(
Try TitanFall 2.
I know it doesn't have the PvE but you got very similar movement in the game. And it has weapons that are both hitscan and projectiles which are both very viable and reminds me of Firefall. Piloting mecha is also a plus. Taking down mecha as a human/bot feels like taking on some of the old chosen bosses.

It makes me wish the game had PvE. But then it does have a very fun single player campaign/story.

It is over. It already happened. Not many people showed up so the next one won't be a while.
was it Team Fortress 2? I have that. I didn't know realize this was happening. That's too bad.
I wonder if anyone else here is playing TitanFall 2.

Status
Not open for further replies.