3 Months Behind on Subscriber Content

Shanie

Omni Ace
Sep 23, 2018
Howdy Crixa,

The last skin inked for the Subscription program was February. When will we be seeing March, April, and May skins?

As the skins are supposed to come out monthly (even if just as concept art for now), some, including myself, are wondering what the delay is.

If March, April, and May skins aren't coming out, that's understandable, but subscribers must be refunded as it breaks the agreement.

Thanks!

zabernat#1238

Omega Founder
Oct 17, 2019
Howdy Crixa,

The last skin inked for the Subscription program was February. When will we be seeing March, April, and May skins?

As the skins are supposed to come out monthly (even if just as concept art for now), some, including myself, are wondering what the delay is.

If March, April, and May skins aren't coming out, that's understandable, but subscribers must be refunded as it breaks the agreement.

Thanks!
I expected to see new lore or tabletop updates in lieu of skin announcements based on Grummz’s response to my asking in the last CC if they were being postponed temporarily in favor of other deliverables. None have been announced however along with the lack of new skins or an official announcement related to the lack of skins which is concerning to me. I am not asking for money back but I do want an answer and a website language change if the program has changed before rather than after.

Pandagnome

Kaiju Slayer
Fart Siege
Welcome Wagon
Happy Kaiju
Jul 27, 2016
Island of Tofu
If there is a clearer communication to inform of changes or delays that would help either on discord and especially on Em8er forums. Only takes a small announcement to explain this than to leave a big empty space.

I expected to see new lore or tabletop updates in lieu of skin announcements based on Grummz’s response to my asking in the last CC if they were being postponed temporarily in favor of other deliverables
So it could be released in a collection for the 1st of june as it is the special day of:
- Oscar the grouch day (A pet that lives in your trash and eats junk)
- International tabletop day (hmmmm release of a table top perhaps)
- Flip a coin day (Activated animation & effect when one uses a commander coin)
Example: https://c.tenor.com/JlDkKFwn8AoAAAAd/tenor.gif