What needs to be, and what needs to not be.

Jul 27, 2016
I think Warframe had a great idea with their design council, formed of founders who payed for the largest package, as well as notable community members like youtubers and twitch streamers. Same goes for Eve Online, with its CSM, who are player representatives voted for by the entire playerbase, to raise concerns with developers and preview upcoming ideas before they go too far to be changed.
FireFall was going to have the NCO program too, to be just exactly like that. It never happened.

Yrkul

Jul 27, 2016
I like idea however fighting PvP with jumpjets and such is a bad idea because it could get out of hand quickly
How will jumpjets in PvP get out of hand? Shouldn't be a problem unless you have a hard time with omnidirectional combat, or are using a controller.

I'm not asking people to "get gud", but jump jets and high mobility combat was one of the things that told Firefall apart from the rest of the competition, and was a major selling point for a lot of us. And lowering the skill ceiling didn't work out so well for FF, did it?

Last edited:
Jul 27, 2016
I don't believe the game should have open world PvP. It's not part of the original design idea Kern posted. The game is said to be a co-op war against AI. No mention of it being PvP faction war.
No open world PvP? Might as well roll out the Firefall bus and repeat the same mistakes that were made over that a way.
This game would be a colossal failure without it.