What games you feels the should play while making Ember?

Pandagnome

Kaiju Slayer
Fart Siege
Welcome Wagon
Happy Kaiju
Jul 27, 2016
Island of Tofu
- Path of exile
because its free and updates too plus its fun

- Satellite Reign
Cyberpunk atmosphere and nice stealth

- Unloved
Its fast pew pew like a doom!

- Robot Roller derby disco dodgeball
stupidly good fun

- Dishonored
Love the story and the choice to engage opponent by other means

- Killing floor 2
great music and fun co-op

- Left 4 dead 2
because vs mode is really fun and the custom made
community maps

- super mario kart (snes)
because holding the snes controller
feels good :D

Aug 14, 2016
huniepop. just... play it and be inspired.
You know Star Ocean is one of my fav game series. Partly being there are over 100 endings in each of their games. But also because the games use a relationship system inspired by dating sims, each of the characters had friendship points and relationship points with each of the other characters, allowing the player to pair together, or ship, any couples (both romantic heterosexual relationships as well as friendships) of their choice, allowing a form of fan fiction to exist within the game itself. However, the relationship system in Star Ocean not only affected the storyline, but also the gameplay, affecting the way the characters behave towards each other in battle.

If I could make different NPCs love me either as friends or as lovers they'll work harder to help me. I've played a few MMOs where your charm was a stat that affected how NPCs acted around you. I would also make an alt with maxed out charm and charisma have them be my shopping and trading character. Because the more I could make the NPCs like me, they would do things like give discounts in their shops or give me free things when I talk to them or give me extra rewards when I did missions for them. Charm and charisma also affected enemy NPCs making them less likely to aggro you and easier to use things like mind control on them. It was funny charming the enemies to fight other enemies for me. Like charming the weaker enemies to fight their boss for me.