Ember Q&A with Mark Kern

Jul 26, 2016
Below is the Video on YouTube of the Q&A I did with Mark Kern but i do need to apologies that Marks Audio got a little corrupted towards the end (the last 5 minutes) but that was literally the last 2 questions and his thanks to the community.

For now enjoy the video :)

OziriusSVK

Death Reaper
Jul 27, 2016
Slovakia
Nice idea about new "T.H.M.P.R." mechanics and building our own base :D
So it seems we will use resources for omniframe, for T.H.M.P.R. and for building structures, ...

Tayto`

Jul 27, 2016
I have a question to the Firefall devs. A bit intrusive though so I won't be offended if you don't answer.

In the aftermath of Firefall, what's happening with you guys? I mean I'm happy to see that you're working on something new. But are you guys still sustainable in real life? Did Firefall heavily impact you financially or are you guys going to be okay?

Last edited:
Jul 27, 2016
I have a question to the Firefall devs. A bit intrusive though so I won't be offended if you don't answer.

In the aftermath of Firefall, what's happening with you guys? I mean I'm happy to see that you're working on something new. But are you guys still sustainable in real life? Did Firefall heavily impact you financially or are you guys going to be okay?
Where has my Branny-kun gone?!

NitroMidgets

Tsi-Hu Hunter
Jul 27, 2016
Dupont, WA
Can we get a post mortem paragraph or so about Firefall? Stick to the game and not to The9 or Red5 as I know there are likely some agreements not to bash them or something similar.