Ember launch in 3 days! Hype!

Vladplaya

Commander
Em-8er Contributor
Jul 27, 2016
USA
Just a milestone that will create some basic assets. Which is a start and the support is very impressive. This is still pretty far cry from something that we can start hyping our friends about. Need more hands on experience here!

EricAZ4

Firstclaimer
Jul 26, 2016
Alberta, Canada
Just a milestone that will create some basic assets. Which is a start and the support is very impressive. This is still pretty far cry from something that we can start hyping our friends about. Need more hands on experience here!
Ya I am going to try and stay away from "hype" the last 2 times I did that were firefall 1.5 and no man's sky! And both I feel really bad about :(

NitroMidgets

Tsi-Hu Hunter
Jul 27, 2016
Dupont, WA
First AgentSmith says he owes me a beer and I spend days checking my mail only to find no beer and now this. Now I know how spiralofhope must have felt when faced with spiralofnope.
ADD protect me from disappointment yet again!

Btabc

Veteran
Jul 28, 2016
Florida
www.facebook.com
At first I was like:
"Oh snap! I missed this entirely!" clicked on the link and found a game that reminded me of WoW and thought "well... glad I didn't back this game, the graphics and everything do not resemble what Mark said (presented in the designs/posters) it would look like"... did a little more research and found that this WASN'T the game, but instead a different game and thought to myself:
"Oh darn... wrong game, back to sleep for me"

On a side note... glad that Mark got the $5K that he needed (plus more equaling $11K+)! Way to go, Mark, but I'm looking forward to what the game looks like before I pay :)