Did I screw up the monthly?

Nov 6, 2019
Hi there, I am not sure if I got some of the last few monthlies, and just wanted to make sure I hadn't screwed anything up. Is there a list somewhere of the monthlies that I can crosscheck my inventory against?
I know I had to replace my credit card a few months back after it got fried in an xray scanner. Apparently I look suspicious enough that they wanted to zap it too. Was the same number though, I'm still listed as a monthly backer and just wanted to make sure things were running smooth because I'm that paranoid.

Pandagnome

Kaiju Slayer
Fart Siege
Welcome Wagon
Happy Kaiju
Jul 27, 2016
Island of Tofu
Hey there i think everyone will be seen as suspicious
suspect8.jpg
even this pug hmm

To have a list of the previous skins including the month, year would certainly help to see what was released in the past and what you have.

I do know that in the General Store you can get other previous skins that was from the monthly backing.

I would do this to check:

1) login to https://my.em8er.com/

2) Click on (My Account & Perks) this is located near the top

3) Scroll down to find my subscriptions and click (Manage), there you should see if you are still subscribed

4) Go back to (My Account & Perks) then scroll right down to Order history, click on (View full order history). Here you will see which orders have been successful

Hopefully that should help and if not, best to contact @Faeryl or @Ronyn for further support.

Pandagnome

Kaiju Slayer
Fart Siege
Welcome Wagon
Happy Kaiju
Jul 27, 2016
Island of Tofu
I couldn't find an up to date image of the skins. So, here's a screenshot of my inventory
Hope that helps
View attachment 5440 View attachment 5440
That's a nice collection can't wait to see these ingame, ahh there is an extra screenshot copy of the same might want to check.

I do think they need to have a clearer way for users to see the release date with year & month of the skins.

Also if they do not have the skin it would have a little trolley symbol such as this if your able to purchase otherwise there could be a small Red ?.

1659011292296.png
The Skins already collected could have a small green tick to know you have them.
Alternatively they could have words instead of logos such as for Unique one off skins (Unavailable),
and for the other skins missed out on could say (Check General store)

Some other skins released are these one's
skins.jpg

lkw#0593

Omega Founder
Jun 9, 2020
I cut off the bottom row to save confusion since they're not monthly skins.
Wait, I am missing those top ones. Weird since I got a ketchup pack wile subbed
Thanks for catching that, might have to get someone to check

Nov 6, 2019
Yeah, I'm a little confused as well. I signed up at the end of December 2020. I know I was after the feli gatestrider skin, but didn't the snowbunny and mount over lap that month and January? ( I think that's what is messing my head up because I am thinking the blue wolf was there before, maybe I'm wrong...it wouldn't be the first time that happened and I'm sure it won't be the last...unless my old age catches up with me in the next few minutes which seems to be sooner and sooner)

Pandagnome

Kaiju Slayer
Fart Siege
Welcome Wagon
Happy Kaiju
Jul 27, 2016
Island of Tofu
Yeah, I'm a little confused as well. I signed up at the end of December 2020. I know I was after the feli gatestrider skin, but didn't the snowbunny and mount over lap that month and January? ( I think that's what is messing my head up because I am thinking the blue wolf was there before, maybe I'm wrong...it wouldn't be the first time that happened and I'm sure it won't be the last...unless my old age catches up with me in the next few minutes which seems to be sooner and sooner)
Yes from what is shown mount and skin backs this with the date i believe it is Dec 2020 - Jan 2021
Dec&Jan.jpg

Not sure when the Feli skin came out so eventually putting the dates to easily identify which skin appeared when and in what year order would be great. So we can then compared which payment made correlates to the specific skin(s) in question.