Forum Feedback

Pandagnome

Kaiju Slayer
Fart Siege
Welcome Wagon
Happy Kaiju
Jul 27, 2016
Island of Tofu
Could we have monthly skin preview in the forum near the my Em8er especially for sales and events.
That way those checking the forum can have a good idea if they are not subscribed to email list etc

farias

Ark Liege
Aug 17, 2020
Brazil
That way those checking the forum can have a good idea if they are not subscribed to email list etc
That's actually a good idea.
I think the content of the emails sent to subscribers could also be posted in the "Em-8ER NEWS" section, to make it easier to find the new skin, and also to have a place to track when the skins are released.

Pandagnome

Kaiju Slayer
Fart Siege
Welcome Wagon
Happy Kaiju
Jul 27, 2016
Island of Tofu
Since A.I has been doing its thing, could Em8erbot enhance the forum such as:

- Em8erbot that provides updated info to the specific question by searching for keywords & providing Answers / recommendation

- Em8erbot could greet with happy birthday to those overlooked or forgotten. This doesn't stop the community from doing so too.

- Em8erbot support live chat with a time frame opened for a few hours to cover each time zone.

- Em8er support can take over if Em8erbot cannot help with the answer in live chat if someone is available.

- Em8erbot could alert the user of Em8er forum Etiquette to help the user

- Em8erbot prevents spam bots requiring a task or code input.

- Em8erbot warns of inactive forum accounts once every 6 months, then after 1.5 years may be disabled and removed if no action is taken.