Pandagnome

Kaiju Slayer
Fart Siege
Welcome Wagon
Happy Kaiju
Jul 27, 2016
Island of Tofu
I'll go first otherwise there is nothing :eek:

My little Activity job is at risk of going and it usually does when a big company decides to take over.

So sadly the likely hood of prices will go up for those wanting to enter and this will be all based upon bringing 100s of folks rather than a lower number to continue with a balance of quality service and affordability.

I am looking to start something up that will either be non profit organization or Community interest company, or a charity but i don't think a charity would be good as this takes much longer to do.

Along side this i'll be working for this big company which i'd rather not for the time being it is something better than nothing.

I'll be getting more info from those who know about business and law aspects of things as there is much to consider.

Anyways hoping to find the right venue, which would cost less compared to what is around.
Then figure out with the regular community and those interested their feedback, face to face gathering which is always much better in my opinion.

Plan is to get activities for the local community going and bringing other activities slots to gain practical skills.
Such as setting up your own mini media production and promoting good news, to growing your own veg patch to making something out of wood such as a toy sword or figures and in the Activity area choices of alternative games etc etc

Anyways its a plan and who knows what could happen hmm i might fail or then it could be a success. If i don't do this i'll be working for a company earning the usual peanuts and folks just complain nothing ever changes.....:eek:

If it all pans out then... there is a good way to promote support and to socialize while learning something they want to and be fun as well hopefully.

Other than that gym training is tough on the lil legs however improving well with the sled pushing and pulling, which i enjoy a lot because if i ever need to push many big sack of potatoes this will be worth it.

A little break is good too so this is a time to be productive and really think of things.

When you see lots of changes and a push to be more digitialized, the younger generation will have this as the norm.
Things are more accessible making some of us less active, and not realising our mental health is affected including the chaos of economic issues, politics view points, and all the poops causing restriction stress and so on.

Each time i sound more like my pops and ma guess they do have a good perspective even if somethings are not always right.

I have been somewhat addicted in cyberpunk 2077 to putting perps in garbage bins and in vehicle trunks think i mentioned this before but saying it again. This is like when mario hits a block and you hear a coin ding satisfaction. Plus i get to clean this virtual streets, the cyberpsychosis issue is ongoingo_O

I have bopped many with my non-lethal weaponry... a galvanized alloy baguette skin would really be funny or a nice Stainless steel shiny frying pan to hear that CLANG sound :D

Riding my mountain bike for a quick top up food shop is most handy going past traffic in style :cool:

What about you lot?

Thorp

Omni Ace
Jul 27, 2016
California, CA
I'm scheduled to talk to a Small Business advice entity in two weeks to talk about forming an LLC for a game I plan on releasing on Steam. Additionally, I will be getting contact info from someone who knows a business in Nevada that forms LLCs in Nevada. The license cost in Nevada is $425 whereas California is $800.

Continually on the business license endeavor, my brother and I have built a board game together. I have a prototype built with paper and colored pencils. The next steps are to play test it again, contract the art to someone, then get a printed copy of the game from one of those custom board game websites. After those steps...I don't know what's next, but that's future me's problem.

Otherwise, the rain has stopped all of my mountain bike activity. Getting kinda antsy to get back into that kind of physical shape.

I'm waiting for Helldiver's 2, though I'm not thrilled with their anti-cheat choice.

I started a DCS F-14 Tomcat YouTube channel. I figured there weren't enough videos out there of someone using the RIO seat. At the moment the channel is not fancy, but maybe over time I'll grow to be a little more extravagant. One of the problems with me playing DCS is my pilot is not often available or we aren't in the mood. https://www.youtube.com/@BackseatRIO/videos

I've been playing the piano and I have an instructor. Currently trying to learn Pineapple Rag. I believe that if I ever go to a party, most often the piano there is not tuned and thus rag and honky tonk are the only options. Plus rag and honky tonk keeps the energy up.

I did play Christmas music and had family sing as I played this year. I found it more enjoyable than I expected. I may branch out into music with lyrics rather than being a solitary pianist. And as a sidenote, I haven't updated my piano YouTube channel in a year I think (though I did open the recording laptop last week).

Pandagnome

Kaiju Slayer
Fart Siege
Welcome Wagon
Happy Kaiju
Jul 27, 2016
Island of Tofu
I'm scheduled to talk to a Small Business advice entity in two weeks to talk about forming an LLC for a game I plan on releasing on Steam. Additionally, I will be getting contact info from someone who knows a business in Nevada that forms LLCs in Nevada. The license cost in Nevada is $425 whereas California is $800.

Continually on the business license endeavor, my brother and I have built a board game together. I have a prototype built with paper and colored pencils. The next steps are to play test it again, contract the art to someone, then get a printed copy of the game from one of those custom board game websites. After those steps...I don't know what's next, but that's future me's problem.
Almost 50% cheaper if it covers the same things and saves on the cost that seems like the better choice.
So what will come out first the board game or the game hmm

Let us know what happens & the progress, this does sound exciting once it happens just like with projects, the time to jump through hoops to finally make it.

the rain has stopped all of my mountain bike activity. Getting kinda antsy to get back into that kind of physical shape.
Short bike rides is it, after an injury decided to go for smaller bike rides usually took 10-20mins depending on the route. Then after a while you get into that and think its not so bad, guess the weather and mood plays a factor too.

I started a DCS F-14 Tomcat YouTube channel. I figured there weren't enough videos out there of someone using the RIO seat. At the moment the channel is not fancy, but maybe over time I'll grow to be a little more extravagant. One of the problems with me playing DCS is my pilot is not often available or we aren't in the mood. https://www.youtube.com/@BackseatRIO/videos
Looking at all the controls can seem overwhelming but the view flying past the environment looks relaxing.
I bet there is a lot to this than pressing buttons personally i'd like to see a night flight with all those light up buttons maybe because sneaky missions are good and seeing things fire at night looks like a good light show.

haven't updated my piano YouTube channel in a year I think (though I did open the recording laptop last week).
All in time when the mood is right and then they will move their feet once again. Also pets are good at singing.... well they seem to think they are and adds to the charm :p

Thorp

Omni Ace
Jul 27, 2016
California, CA
So what will come out first the board game or the game hmm
The video game is 99% likely to release first. It's practically finished...I believe it's finished...

I'd be play testing it right now if my power wasn't out. I've squashed all the bugs I could find myself though I'm sure the pet ai script still stops after some combat parameter that I haven't pinned down yet. The workaround is to give the pet a new command or move away until the pet is offscreen.

With the power out, it's not too surprising how much my lifestyle stops when there is rain and no electricity...the no electricity part is the worst of the two. Even my work projects are stalled until power is back.

Edit: power's back

Last edited:

Pandagnome

Kaiju Slayer
Fart Siege
Welcome Wagon
Happy Kaiju
Jul 27, 2016
Island of Tofu
Ah what is this game out of curiosity & will this be playable to the public soon?

I am glad the power is back to continue to do things, hopefully this doesn't happen often especially in cold conditions that is even more annoying!

Thorp

Omni Ace
Jul 27, 2016
California, CA
Ah what is this game out of curiosity & will this be playable to the public soon?
At this moment I'm trying to keep important features of the game hidden, so I can't be too open about it. In general, it's a top-down rpg similar to Diablo and Titan Quest...though honestly not on that caliber since I'm just one person. I feel like the game is good enough and fun enough that I can probably get some financial return on releasing it this year.

I'd rather release it asap...I've been raising this project going past 4 years now, on top of my personal life and job and stuff. I want it to move to the next phase; I believe it's time. If it sells well, I'll add more to it. Or if people like it enough I can add stuff to it. I want to move on, not in a sad way, I'm ready to move on.

Pandagnome

Kaiju Slayer
Fart Siege
Welcome Wagon
Happy Kaiju
Jul 27, 2016
Island of Tofu
Oh ok, well hope we can get to play around with this game in due time.

Also a few questions:

- Is this set in a futuristic setting or something of a mish mash?
- Will this have option for co-op to play with others /friends than only single player?
- Can i play stealthy and knock them out then hide the bodies somewhere too?

This would be great if Em8er and this game were released together even though they may be different games. Maybe a package deal with some exclusive stuff added for that e.g. a Reaper stryke suit with alternate slots, and a holographic armor set with customizable colour set depending on what upgrades are equipped, A bonus legendary wizard beard that tells horrible jokes and more it is fed the longer it gets until it evolves to become a pet that can be detached from the face with a hotkey etc