Em-8ER Upgrades - NEW BIKE - Limited Time Offer

Status
Not open for further replies.

Grummz

$6k package
Community Manager
Ember Dev
Jul 25, 2016
I can't seem to see the upgrade button? granted it is likely just being blind thought id ask where I should be seeing it.
If you were an M3 backer, your package is listed on "Campaigns and Perks." Your package will have a button if it is upgrade able. All M3 pack are except for Omni Ace and Kaiju Slayer. Bikes skins are also available separately on the M3 page itself.

Grummz

$6k package
Community Manager
Ember Dev
Jul 25, 2016
25$ for a bike... *roblox oof*

Also, the upgrades drop-down menu doesn't show the bike purchase to anyone who paid for deepscanner(35$) package or above.
Our prices match what other games charge for mounts, like WoW. The bike upgrade itself is not listed in the upgrade menu, you need to go to the M3 page and purchase it separately if you do not wish to upgrade your package. Thanks!

Faeryl

Omni Ace
Staff member
Community Manager
Kaiju Slayer
Jul 26, 2016
Planet Earth, USA, East Coast
discord.gg
I can't figure out how to upgrade. I have Death Reaper and Commander. But I don't see any upgrades at my.em8er.com.
Hi Taylor!
The "Death Reaper" pack is from Indiegogo Milestone #2.
The "Commander" pack is your Firefall Founder Credits for use at the in-game shop.
If you backed during Indiegogo Milestone #3 and it's not showing, is it possible you used a different email?

Faeryl

Omni Ace
Staff member
Community Manager
Kaiju Slayer
Jul 26, 2016
Planet Earth, USA, East Coast
discord.gg
Wait, there was the possibility to back the m3 milestone but no newsletter for that? Went through my inbox and coulnd't find anything about that :(
Sad that I missed that one
Hello Recon!
There were quite a few emails sent out about Milestone #3 and its subsequent updates. Grummz shared the information via the Em-8ER Change.org page, Indiegogo Em-8ER pages, here on the forums, via the Em-8ER mailing list, and of course in Discord.

In case you might need them, I went through all my old emails and found which email addresses and how many there were just for Milestone #3 updates/announcements:

I received 21 email updates about Milestone 3 from:
"Em-8ER - Mech vs Kaiju Wargame, M3 Milestone via Indiegogo <[email protected]>"

I received 6 email updates about Milestone 3 from:
"Mark Kern via Change.org <[email protected]>"

I received 5 email updates about Milestone 3 from:
"Ember Forums <[email protected]>"

I received 6 email updates about Milestone 3 from:
"Em-8ER Team <[email protected]>"

One thing to note. Not all of the emails had "M3" or "Milestone 3" in the subject headers.
I hope this helps! :)

8 FOR EM-8ER :cool::cool::cool:

Taylor

Commander
Sep 22, 2016
Baltimore, MD
taylorvsmith.com
Hi Taylor!
The "Death Reaper" pack is from Indiegogo Milestone #2.
The "Commander" pack is your Firefall Founder Credits for use at the in-game shop.
If you backed during Indiegogo Milestone #3 and it's not showing, is it possible you used a different email?
I must have missed it. I thought I backed early and often, but apparently insufficiently for a bike. That's disappointing.

Maven

Kaiju Slayer
Max Kahuna
Philanthropist
Jul 26, 2016
Just to be clear, if I wasn't a backer of the 3rd Indiegogo campaign I don't have any skin in this game?
You could still luck out and win one of the perks from the M3 campaign during giveaways or Chief Chats on Discord. Or get gifted one of the perks. The upgrade offer is active till the kickstarter goes live, and that's a significant amount of time there.

Dr. D

Base Commander
May 28, 2017
Planet Zi
Btw: Is there anything else to do except upgrading in the User Portal (which is imho well made)? Or are all the Perks received automatically after the payment is processed?

Maven

Kaiju Slayer
Max Kahuna
Philanthropist
Jul 26, 2016
Btw: Is there anything else to do except upgrading in the User Portal (which is imho well made)? Or are all the Perks received automatically after the payment is processed?
Nope, you are done. All in-game rewards will be available once the game goes live. Forum titles will be updated over time since they have to be done manually.

Status
Not open for further replies.