8. Shockwave
7. Heavy Armor
6. Rocket Barrage
5. Combat Shotgun
4. Particle Beam
3. Turret Mode
2. Thunderdome
1. Absorption Bomb (HKM version)

I really only played Dreadnaught and Assault. Not because they were easy to play, but because I... pretty much just liked to murder everything I looked at.
Rocket barrage?

Jul 26, 2016
1. Afterburner
2. Inferno Dash (the result of combining this and Afterburner was just sad, unfortunately)
3. Multi-turret (with deployment mods)
4. Triage (still boggles the mind that they just junked this one.... a run buff combined with a support skill... was awesome in HC missions)
5. Evacute (Recluse infinite glide FTW)
6. Sin Beacon
7. Absorbtion Bomb (non-HKM version)
8. Thermal Shield (don't ask why, but for some reason I loved this in 1.5... maybe just for the animation)
9. Fuel Air Bomb (1.6 - just for the fun of watching the animation)
10. Healing Generator (1.3 - before the nerfed the vampirism; multi-deploy and Apotheosis meant lots of Necrosi)

(would probably have Soaring Afterburner on there, but it was before my time)

Emergency Response (not the teleport, the one that shoved you forward). Had so much fun with that. So many good times flying across BWA trying to get to each party member trying to heal them (and the lolz when I overshot).

Healing ball was the second. I loved that it could bounce and you could detonate it manually, meant you could get some cool trick shots in (several times, ER -> turn -> fire healing ball at player's estimated location -> keep going letting momentum carry me -> see ty for the heal chat lol). It was pretty cool when abilities could interact with each other. Like with Mammoth's thunderdome.