You suck.

Sy

Nov 16, 2018
sya.li
I didn't mean I'm better than you. I mean you're not good enough.

Sucking is where you begin. Children know this. They know there is a lot to know, they know they don't know it all, and they know it's okay.

When I say you suck, I'm saying there's better than you. I'm saying you could have done better and I'm saying you can still do better.

You suck.

And I believe in you.

You can do the thing.

o7

Sy

Nov 16, 2018
sya.li
Make your website. Write your story. Draw your art. Do it bad, but do it and suck at it.

Hell, don't even share it, but keep it on a schedule. Every day look at yesterday, last week, last month and last year. Keep going until you have enough content to look at those four things, maybe even add to them, and you'll see your progression. One day you will be bold and share from that day onward.

Begin your fan creations, even if in secret, right now.

Now.

It is time.

Pandagnome

Kaiju Slayer
Fart Siege
Welcome Wagon
Happy Kaiju
Jul 27, 2016
Island of Tofu
Make your website. Write your story. Draw your art. Do it bad, but do it and suck at it.

Hell, don't even share it, but keep it on a schedule. Every day look at yesterday, last week, last month and last year. Keep going until you have enough content to look at those four things, maybe even add to them, and you'll see your progression. One day you will be bold and share from that day onward.

Begin your fan creations, even if in secret, right now.

Now.

It is time.
Your just like Mr T

I am feeling much motivated now :D