Would Social feeds be good on the forum?

Pandagnome

Kaiju Slayer
Fart Siege
Welcome Wagon
Happy Kaiju
Jul 27, 2016
Island of Tofu
I recall there was a discord feed at one time here until it disappeared.
Was this removed because it caused the forum some issues such as making it slower etc?

Another example what if we have Em8er / Grummz related tweeter feed go in the forum.
Some information does not appear immediately compared to other means of communication.

I'd imagine the forum as the heart of Em8er communication housing all that is available for the most relevant
and official / non-official infos.

liandri

Omni Ace
Omni Ace
Jul 29, 2016
Zone of Bones, Australia
The official Em-8ER Twitter would be great as a feed, if only it was more active.

Don't know about the Discord. Main-lobby, probably not, general-updates would be if it were more active. Latest-announcement gets purged, but it could be a good thing. Maybe the next Chief Chat could be on the site somewhere eventually.

Pandagnome

Kaiju Slayer
Fart Siege
Welcome Wagon
Happy Kaiju
Jul 27, 2016
Island of Tofu
What if there was a whiteboard kind of space used by the Em8er team for its planning and sharing when possible. Sometimes they could even doodle a poop as a way to say well its poop until the next time.

There is a small good presence in the forum and with more Em8er team responding it is very encouraging especially towards questions and even general chats.

This would show the community the forum is a live and well worth considering than one that is not used much.

The forum has more various topics here separated into its own space which makes it much more appealing to me than discord.

E.g.
forum.jpg

Nov 24, 2019
The advantage of a forum is that you are not forced to join some social network. This forum is just for Em8er and nothing else.
Btw I deleted my Twitter account in December 2017 and have no love towards discord either. I only use discord because some game devs insist on using it as their primary or sole communication platform. It is a little better than Twitter though.

Pandagnome

Kaiju Slayer
Fart Siege
Welcome Wagon
Happy Kaiju
Jul 27, 2016
Island of Tofu
Social feed particular with the addition of forum votes included not just discord.

I like both for certain reasons e.g.

Firefall type: Classic glider wing extending and classic frame style
Em8er type: Rocket glider and looks more modern

if i could mix and match would be the classic glider with the modern frame or vice versa.
Perhaps the Firefall type could be available down the road as a prototype unlock from historical data bp hmm
1700782224844.png