Omni Ace
Staff member
Community Manager
Kaiju Slayer
Jul 26, 2016
Planet Earth, USA, East Coast
discord.gg
Hello @Valaetoshiru !!
One of our community members, Chazz, answered this question for you earlier today on Discord, but I'll restate it here for anyone who may have the same question. :)

The "[LATEST]" developer test build demo is the "Voxel Terrain Build", in Unreal Engine 5 (UE5). Here again is the current (as of the date of this post) complete list of builds with descriptions, directly from the Downloads page, of the test builds available to Em-8ER Backers.
Official Em-8ER Demo - Official Unreal Engine 4 Demo of Em-8ER, featuring our "New Copa" zone. Update to Unreal 5 In Progress, please see our Unreal 5 Experimental Builds for more.

[LATEST] Voxel Terrain Build - A new experimental build showing off the start of our journey into exploring voxel terrain. However, for testing purpose, any changes will be revert any modifications after a few seconds. (Unreal Engine 5 build)

Nanite Test Build UE5 - This is an experimental build of Em8ER utilizing Unreal’s Nanite mesh system to allow us to render millions of polygons in realtime. This is not indicative of the final product. This is just a test of the experimental release of the Unreal 5 Engine.

Feli Skin Demo - This demo shows off the epic detail of our in-game model rendered in Unreal Engine 5! Pan, zoom and save screenshots! - The Feli Skin character viewer is FREE to download for any Em-8ER community member!

Em8ER Art Demo - Art Demo for Em8ER with all characters. Please note, pre-alpha. Maxed graphic settings so FPS may be low on some systems. Use Kiosks to hear commentary, Tab to switch characters, and C to call down a THMPR outside of basecamp!

Pandagnome

Kaiju Slayer
Fart Siege
Welcome Wagon
Happy Kaiju
Jul 27, 2016
Island of Tofu
There are a lot of demo's and wonder if the title/demo could be more easier to distinguish and understand for example

- Feli skin demo could be called Camera Demo (Feli skin) v1
That way you are saying what it is first.

- Em8er Art demo could be called Em8er Character Art Demo v1
This includes character

- Official Em8er Demo could be called Copa Zone playable Demo (UE4) v1
This has the zone to see and play in the demo

- Nanite test build UE5 could be called Nanite Terrain Experimental test build (UE5) v1
This has terrain and experimental because it is the main points for the demo

- Latest voxel terrian build could be called Voxel Terrain Experimental Build v1
This is similar to above

Also this could help
Demo.jpg

Jul 27, 2016
Massachusetts
I still don't see any new demo yet. Looks like the latest is "LATEST] Voxel Terrain Build"

Can we get an update on when to expect a new playable demo? I can't throw any more money at the project until I see new progress. I am hopeful something will be released soon. ✌️

Wyntyr

Omni Ace
Ark Liege
Jul 26, 2016
Florida
I still don't see any new demo yet. Looks like the latest is "LATEST] Voxel Terrain Build"

Can we get an update on when to expect a new playable demo? I can't throw any more money at the project until I see new progress. I am hopeful something will be released soon. ✌️
There is an official Chief Chat set for this coming Thursday at 11 am PST. Perhaps news of a new build will be shared at that time.