Where we at?

Krhys

Commander
Jul 26, 2016
Just wondering how things are progressing, i.e. it's been a while (a long, long while) since we had an update on what stage the 'game' is at.

Seen some good UE4 stuff going on but lately Em8ER seems to be just a forum site and some clips on YouTube...

Terib.Shadow

Omni Ace
Omni Ace
Jul 26, 2016
Baal Secundus
Aye, it's been a while, the dev team is still working on the terrain demo which we should get soon, and considering there was the festive season not too long ago, that doesn't make things any quicker ^^. I don't know much on what's going on myself as i've been fairly busy. Grummz not showing up for a while is not a first either, it's nothing to worry about. I do believe it will be done soon however. When that happens you can be sure Grummz will appear again.

Faeryl

Omni Ace
Staff member
Community Manager
Kaiju Slayer
Jul 26, 2016
Planet Earth, USA, East Coast
discord.gg
Aye, it's been a while, the dev team is still working on the terrain demo which we should get soon, and considering there was the festive season not too long ago, that doesn't make things any quicker ^^. I don't know much on what's going on myself as i've been fairly busy. Grummz not showing up for a while is not a first either, it's nothing to worry about. I do believe it will be done soon however. When that happens you can be sure Grummz will appear again.
Terib is correct. The Em-8ER Dev Team is hard at work on the Terrain Demo; and they might even be working on the animation at the same time (remember the info about the motion capture suit testing?). Also, Grummz has a habit of getting VEWY VEWY QWIET when he's hunting that next perfect update.

Grumms is active on twitter, he mentions this game and answers questions now and then
Also, when Grummz gives up info on Em-8ER via Twitter, there is usually a screen shot of it in the #updates text channel. Joining the Em-8ER Discord is HIGHLY recommended.

SO, YOU MAY ASK YOURSELVES ...

When will an update happen?
Exactly when it is supposed to happen and not a moment before.

Like Bon Jovi says, "KEEP THE FAITH!"

8 FOR EM-8ER :cool: :cool: :cool: