Pandagnome

Kaiju Slayer
Fart Siege
Welcome Wagon
Happy Kaiju
Jul 27, 2016
Island of Tofu
(however having said that I am surprised that you Liked my post as well
You made some good points and so it was a like from me.
Although i do not agree with this part

What I suspect here may be a masked attempt at de-sexualizing the female characters
I could also say there might be an attempt to de-sexualise male characters too, but In my view its just preference. To know there will be options for everyone, even those who prefer heels or do not it is going to be good for the variety and choices for the players to decide what they want.

How do y'all feel about tape?

The situation is too sticky when you pull it off and scream... the tsi-hu will certainly hear you unless ofc you have a tolerance for hair waxing!

In all honesty the patterns are nice, they remind me of decals on cars and bikes like this

Glowing / Light up one's are nice too

Mar 18, 2021
I could also say there might be an attempt to de-sexualise male characters too, but In my view its just preference.
What? I have not played the demo but since when did any male character(s) wear feminine high heels? The Original Poster of this thread also made it clear that he was talking about the female avatars, I quote:

"They're the most impractical footwear ever devised in use in the 20th century, but it's like the premier combat gear for female avatars in the futuristic Em8er? Do all females in combat gear HAVE to appear in eight inch stilettos?"

I have to say that this is a somewhat strange response from you. Am I missing something here or is it just you attempting to nullify the original conversation to swing the pendulum of fanservice towards male characters again?

Also, I'm not sure on how knowledgeable you are in the "culture war" loop, but I've been keeping track of it for almost a decade now and I can tell you that from my experience, there has never been any calls from these Sarkeesian-types to de-sexualize male characters in fictional media. In fact if anything, it's praised and encouraged (which you would be in favor of, of course). All while they continuously s**t on attractive female characters at the same time. Mark Kern will know exactly what I'm talking about, given that he has been at odds with the Space Jam Weasels and Fems over a long period of time.

Pandagnome

Kaiju Slayer
Fart Siege
Welcome Wagon
Happy Kaiju
Jul 27, 2016
Island of Tofu
when did any male character(s) wear feminine high heels?
Your right there is no male characters apart from the art demo i think and no heels.

I have to say that this is a somewhat strange response from you. Am I missing something here or is it just you attempting to nullify the original conversation to swing the pendulum of fanservice towards male characters again?
Stating my observation in the Demo do see a female pilot inside the mek not sure if she is wearing heels or not ?

"They're the most impractical footwear ever devised in use in the 20th century, but it's like the premier combat gear for female avatars in the futuristic Em8er? Do all females in combat gear HAVE to appear in eight inch stilettos?"
It does seem like a legit question especially the part "Do all females in combat gear HAVE to appear in eight inch stilettos"

I guess with the sliders would have the option of different footwear and not just heels

Also, I'm not sure on how knowledgeable you are in the "culture war" loop, but I've been keeping track of it for almost a decade now and I can tell you that from my experience, there has never been any calls from these Sarkeesian-types to de-sexualize male characters in fictional media. In fact if anything, it's praised and encouraged (which you would be in favor of, of course). All while they continuously s**t on attractive female characters at the same time.

I don't think i would be in favor of it, if that mean it is messing up the other side in such ways.

Last edited:
Mar 18, 2021
Stating my observation in the Demo do see a female pilot inside the mek not sure if she is wearing heels or not ?
Except that when I made my comment suggesting a masked attempt at de-sexualizing the female characters, I was talking about the Original Poster of the thread, not the game. He was talking about just the female characters, as seen in the quote of him in my previous reply to you in this thread.

For some reason, you replied it saying "there might be an attempt to de-sexualise male characters too", despite me not actually talking about the game, and the Original Poster taking about just the female characters. Let me guess, the reply you gave to me in post #23 (when I suggest that your reply is strange) is yet another attempt at nullifying the conversation to swing the discussion of fanservice towards the male characters again? You sure have a habit of doing this here on these forums.

It does seem like a legit question especially the part "Do all females in combat gear HAVE to appear in eight inch stilettos"
I think it's a stupid and/or disingenuous question which is attempting to use the "muh realism" excuse to basically influence and censor/change any existing or future female characters when it comes to high heel shoe attire. Possibly for the purpose of de-sexualizing them or/and because high heels just outright annoy the person making the criticism, like the Original Poster.

They DON'T HAVE to all appear in stilettos of course but it is aesthetically far more pleasing when they do. I see no negatives to the female characters in high heels.

Again regarding realism, funny how you get to pilot futuristic mechs flying around but a woman wearing high heels is somehow inadequate. That amazing selective application of realism again, hahahaha

The "impractical" reasoning is one of the main excuses that Space Jam Weasels and Fems use when they complain about female characters wearing high heels. They did it with 2B, Zero Suit Samus, Bayonetta, etc. The "impractical" and/or "unrealistic" reasoning masks the true reason of their complaint - the dreaded Male Gaze.

It's a video game for heaven's sake. Ladies made out of a bunch of polygons and pixels ain't gonna break their ankles by wearing high heels. Just like how Bikini Armor on video game female characters does not make any difference whatsoever regarding them being hit.

Pandagnome

Kaiju Slayer
Fart Siege
Welcome Wagon
Happy Kaiju
Jul 27, 2016
Island of Tofu
Except that when I made my comment suggesting a masked attempt at de-sexualizing the female characters, I was talking about the Original Poster of the thread, not the game.
Ah right thank you for making that clear :)

Let me guess, the reply you gave to me in post #23 (when I suggest that your reply is strange) is yet another attempt at nullifying the conversation to swing the discussion of fanservice towards the male characters again? You sure have a habit of doing this here on these forums.
Strange is good sometimes, and yes i do like to add its good seeing other skins such as male skins, meks, vehicles, A.I's, structure skins etc etc

They DON'T HAVE to all appear in stilettos of course but it is aesthetically far more pleasing when they do. I see no negatives to the female characters in high heels.

That is your preference and your view it is not however mine i'll respect that.
The only negative i can think of is that the fashion style might not fit to some individual's creation choice.

It's a video game for heaven's sake. Ladies made out of a bunch of polygons and pixels ain't gonna break their ankles by wearing high heels. Just like how Bikini Armor on video game female characters does not make any difference whatsoever regarding them being hit.
Your right

No armor is best armor. o_O
:eek::D

Pandagnome

Kaiju Slayer
Fart Siege
Welcome Wagon
Happy Kaiju
Jul 27, 2016
Island of Tofu
I will make an exception though for jessica rabbit maybe it is the pose i am not sure

1617475039700.jpeg

But look at gothic jessica and her Boots and the way the hair is red to orange very firey
1617475268554.png

Mar 18, 2021
I will make an exception though for jessica rabbit maybe it is the pose i am not sure
I'm sure it's the pose you like, not the high heels.

However I can say that it's the heels that create the pose - makes her legs look longer, firms up her butt, creates the slightly bent forward pose that makes her butt stick out more, etc. I am aware that it's a cartoon character therefore that kind of "realism" doesn't come into it, but I'm sure you know what i mean.

Speaking of Who Framed Roger Rabbit, there's rumours of that movie being Remade or Remastered. If that's the case then I expect disappointment as I 100% expect Jessica to be ruined, as female characters depicted in that manner of aesthetics is considered to be extremely "problematic" these days. They won't even allow a cartoon female rabbit to have these kind of aspects either in the new Space Jam movie.

Meanwhile male characters/actors in movies taking their shirt off to show their refined pectorals, six packs and biceps for the female audience no reason at all is perfectly fine though.

But look at gothic jessica and her Boots and the way the hair is red to orange very firey
Very nice, but the boots do not do it for me. Covers up far too much of her legs and there's no feet shown. Swap them for a pair of black 6-inch stripper high heel platform sandals and we'll be talking. Such as the Pleaser Skys. Don't frown too much now will you, heh.

Also the slight irony here for you is that there is bit of thick heel on those boots, but of course it's not the stiletto ones that you hate.

Last edited:

Pandagnome

Kaiju Slayer
Fart Siege
Welcome Wagon
Happy Kaiju
Jul 27, 2016
Island of Tofu
However I can say that it's the heels that create the pose - makes her legs look longer, firms up her butt, creates the slightly bent forward pose that makes her butt stick out more, etc. I am aware that it's a cartoon character therefore that kind of "realism" doesn't come into it, but I'm sure you know what i mean.
I see what you mean

Decided to do some research in the name of heels,wedges, boots, style and height this image came up certainly adds height
tall.jpg

Then i saw this one pet heels
1617537161476.jpeg

Now this one the style and the shin guard area gives it a tougher look not forgetting the spikes
1617538955184.jpeg

The red stripe makes it look like some cars.
1617540367346.jpeg

Details & flowers
1617541281024.jpeg

Light up not heels but boots could have heels that have very subtle light up parts perhaps
1617541701506.jpeg

Skeleton spin heel
1617542471802.jpeg

Skull Crystal wedges
1617542942642.jpeg

Shark attack!!
1617543732154.jpeg

Neon colour wedges
1617543798842.jpeg

Speaking of Who Framed Roger Rabbit, there's rumours of that movie being Remade or Remastered. If that's the case then I expect disappointment as I 100% expect Jessica to be ruined, as female characters depicted in that manner of aesthetics is considered to be extremely "problematic" these days. They won't even allow a cartoon female rabbit to have these kind of aspects either in the new Space Jam movie.

Meanwhile male characters/actors in movies taking their shirt off to show their refined pectorals, six packs and biceps for the female audience no reason at all is perfectly fine though.
I heard about this too, and fear you could be right on that.
I can understand censorship regarding age, but here's an example was watching something and you can easily access music video with far more spicy stuff yet those get overlooked or ignored.

Think the censoring sjw have got too carried away as you say if it doesn't apply to males why should it apply to females. Then you get people saying oh look my daughter is wearing clothes now she looks more attention seeking its all because of the bad influences.

I could argue and say see that guy he's into rambo films doesn't mean he's going to run around half naked with a chain gun however wouldn't be surprised though if its cosplay :D

Have to be thankful for the spams here some of us like myself live under a rock, there is one thing have to appreciate and it is for folks standing up to what they believe in.

Very nice, but the boots do not do it for me. Covers up far too much of her legs and there's no feet shown. Swap them for a pair of black 6-inch stripper high heel platform sandals and we'll be talking. Such as the Pleaser Skys. Don't frown too much now will you, heh.

Also the slight irony here for you is that there is bit of thick heel on those boots, but of course it's not the stiletto ones that you hate.
Ah yes it does cover if you like that, ok i am for the boots :D

Pandagnome

Kaiju Slayer
Fart Siege
Welcome Wagon
Happy Kaiju
Jul 27, 2016
Island of Tofu
well you dont se this every day

These could work well as pincers when you do a power jump and nip nip someone from above or like a Pteranodon gliding across then use the pincer heels picking them up to later drop them in the sea or lava or maybe on someone else?

1617645859680.png

Mar 18, 2021
Decided to do some research in the name of heels,wedges, boots, style and height this image came up certainly adds height
Those are some extreme stripper heels, it's kind of hot (the color definitely is) but even for me that's far too high lmao. From an "artistic" and "proportional" point of view it doesn't do anything for me, as the platform and heel is about the size of her shins.

Additionally, the chick in the pic is Courtney Stodden. Always wears stripper high heels. She's pretty hot, your typical "blonde bimbo" type/style that guys always call trash and say they have no interest in, but secretly want to smash.

Then i saw this one pet heels
I would not mind seeing the "fish tank" platform heels implemented in a video game (for a female character only of course), shouldn't be difficult to model and program I guess. I may have seen such heels in Second Life though.

Additionally, there's also stripper heels where there is a slot in the platform area for the audience to insert their dollar bills into. Guess it stops the money being stolen whilst she's on stage lmao

Now this one the style and the shin guard area gives it a tougher look not forgetting the spikes
This is pretty nice, plenty of feet shown and black nail polish. Can also be futuristic as well, not to mention weapon-like. I wonder if the research has slowly swayed your views. I doubt it.

Details & flowers
These are style/fashion heels which women would wear in public events. They would suit the beauty type female characters in East Asian MMORPG games, such as goddesses and angels. I doubt many developers would put that level of detail in the shoes, as I don't think there's many players who would concentrate on or zoom up to the female's feet to have an ogle.

I heard about this too, and fear you could be right on that.
These millennial S J W hipster types will make it their top priority on how to de-sexualize Jessica over everything else.

Based on how I've seen them censor female characters, my guess is they will make her wear tights from her waist down, and possibly make her boobs smaller and make her figure less curvy. The Fems know who Jessica is, that she is one of the stars of the show and what she represents, so that they cannot just place a burka on her nor make her into a completely ugly fat landwhale.

I can understand censorship regarding age
In this case and cases like this, not really. There is no instance where Jessica Rabbit can be detectably "nak£d" in the movie when running at normal speed. The movie is also rated PG and/or PG-13, and it was perfectly fine back then. I really doubt that b0ys turned out being predat0rs as a result of seeing Jessica in the movie. The same goes for Lola the rabbit in the original Space Jam.

I would say that it's the ones who are in favor of and doing the censoring/changes who have a problem, it shows that they see s*x everywhere and see everything as negative s*xualization to the point where it's an obsession for them.

Maybe anyone who isn't an adult should no longer be allowed to go to beaches then? All those women in swimsuits and bikinis on these beaches must be problematic.

The "Think Of The Ch1ldren" card has been used so much to the point now that it no longer means what it says; instead it has now pretty much become an invincible excuse for moral puritans, S J Ws and bitter Fems to censor and/or ban anything they dislike. Example: the removal of Booth Babes from gaming events/tradeshows (such as E3) because it supposedly "wasn't family friendly".