what will happen after corona????

liandri

Omni Ace
Omni Ace
Jul 29, 2016
Zone of Bones, Australia
I wonder who "owns" the vaccine chip though. Like, if it belongs to a company and you agreed to have one implanted, do you have the right to have it removed or could that be illegal (a breach of your agreement).

We have a guy over here, his name is Meow-Ludo Disco Gamma Meow-Meow , no joke, cut up his public transport card and insert it into his arm. He got a fine for it, even though it was still functional and he was still paying his fare: https://www.abc.net.au/news/2018-03-16/opal-card-implant-man-pleads-guilty-transport-offences/9555608

He got off after an appeal but sill paid court costs.

Pandagnome

Kaiju Slayer
Fart Siege
Welcome Wagon
Happy Kaiju
Jul 27, 2016
Island of Tofu
We have a guy over here, his name is Meow-Ludo Disco Gamma Meow-Meow
I like the name but i am not sure about implanting stuff it is too weird and what are the long term implications and what else could be accessed from this chip.

Guess you have less to carry for convenience, and a great way to gather information what if it could be cloned and someone commited a crime and the person who did it used someone else's chip info!

I've had things delivered from the States and UK over the last year, never encountered that restriction. Even for items sent as 'gifts'.
Hmm could it be something with Etsy or have things changed with the lift on restrictions?

Pandagnome

Kaiju Slayer
Fart Siege
Welcome Wagon
Happy Kaiju
Jul 27, 2016
Island of Tofu
Covid panel: Making a better future

- Wear masks harder to breath check
- Jab many times to use folks as test subjects check
- Isolate yourself and use devices to mess up your state of mind check
- Create a list of scary and interesting names for future covid or normal flu variants check
- Change society and encourage of smart go digital poop to control check

Rebel panel: Making a better future

- Chop all cameras in emission zones to grab more monies check
- Live of the grid check
- Go to beach parties check
- Use racing pigeons to send messages in code
- Collaborate with nice hackers so monies go to purchasing good things to off griders community

The battle has began :eek:

Pandagnome

Kaiju Slayer
Fart Siege
Welcome Wagon
Happy Kaiju
Jul 27, 2016
Island of Tofu
In the year 2024 Em8er game will make a big impact if it doesn't this has to be the work of the most evil collective that ever stepped on the planet, they somehow traveled back in time to cause mayhem.

Corona worshippers have sprung out in small parts of the globe, the increased use of wifi 7+ combined with repeated exposure to jabs and mindless media.

Beyond 2024

A.I prototypes will be placed in all future clothes that can individually control temperature for specific body parts so keeping the pits cool is a breeze with A.I smart clothes that can also talk to each other and sound like your favorite cartoon characters so if you see someone talking to their underpants it will be most common while the user says little.

With the use of ultra smart phones A.I plus these are supposed to be more smarter than so called smart phones. They will control your social life with a press of a button with automated response to everything for all your contacts.

The world will be unified under A.I and if you do not comply you will be stalked by several A.I whom will study you and put you on Anti-A.I watch. So if you are against an A.I in some way you will be sentence to clean A.I's at the center of clean the A.I's corp.

Annoymous branched off to Annoymoose a north American pact to battle on the A.I's with ultimate hacking abilities.
During the midst of all this Aliens are slowly integrating and living in our homes as general furniture or pets some pets have began showing signs of strange behavior such as birds loosing all feathers and growing scales and sounding like your very first vehicle and so on!

My main prediction is that favours will be equivalent to money, so if you are a skilled chef your favour of cooking to others translates to a virtual favour currency valued at whatever skill rate you may be such as

-Master chef cooking a risotto gets 10 favour in comparison to little chef with 6 favour.

Other parts the push for digital currency would be standardized by companies void of anything material based. In the end the plan is to let the individual's bodies shrivel up so that they are replaced by robots who will control our brains stamped by agency approval for their bidding.

Freedom Scientists have encouraged to live under water augmenting humans to breathe under water.
The first test subject are the athlete swimmers they have shown to stay under water for 5 hours.
Underwater is very watery so not many wear clothes instead they have censor fish that swam to the nudist to protect the identity and privacy which helps them feel very comfortable.

This does sound all very fishy but that's just my prediction i am most likely wrong and if i am not then
well good luck i am going to find my nearest spacestation