What the ♥♣♦♠ drove him to do as such? You decide

Status
Not open for further replies.
Jul 26, 2016
Sorry to hear that.

My family had one old cat with multiple problems that decided the pain wasn't worth it and attacked a moving vehicle's tire. That driver was a mess. My mom was too. She wonders every now and then that if she had the cat put down, then Katrina wouldn't have suffered so much to suicide.

for what's it's worth... it was a good choice you did for your friend.

Torgue_Joey

Kaiju Slayer
KAIJU 'SPLODER
Jul 27, 2016
Germany
It damn f*ucking hurt to lose something you don't wanna let go.

Had a lil cat-bro like 10 years ago. One day I came home and saw my mother tears, told my my lil bro was put down 2 hr ago. Was so fucking angry, grab a buddy and party hard. Next was mostly just sitting there in the empty. Some ain't right here, ain't f*cking right.
Was angry at my mom for not telling me sooner.

I SHOULD HAVE F*CKING SUPPOSED TO BE THERE AT HIS LAST MOMENT

miss his scratches and bites :(
Now I need a boomboom to dry out these tears, before ppl in this bus thinks I'm a pussey :/

Jul 26, 2016
Seville, Southern Spain
It damn f*ucking hurt to lose something you don't wanna let go.

Had a lil cat-bro like 10 years ago. One day I came home and saw my mother tears, told my my lil bro was put down 2 hr ago. Was so fucking angry, grab a buddy and party hard. Next was mostly just sitting there in the empty. Some ain't right here, ain't f*cking right.
Was angry at my mom for not telling me sooner.

I SHOULD HAVE F*CKING SUPPOSED TO BE THERE AT HIS LAST MOMENT

miss his scratches and bites :(
Now I need a boomboom to dry out these tears, before ppl in this bus thinks I'm a pussey :/

Explosions and bad girls

Welcome to Torgue's heaven >_>.
Heh! Too cliché!
I rather stick to my CW gunsmith... got teh mortar expert III skill :3
instead of 3 its raining 25 mortar shells ^^ >:DDDDD (I makes 3 -> 8 II makes 8 -> 14 and II makes 14 -> 25)
+ My clan skill which gives me the ability to need 1 kills less in the killstreak to get the armstreaks (sonar and mortar)

Strong man working hard to get kills deserve strong weapons! *runs around with a Tanfoglio Thor (cla. .50 hunting pistol) and a RPD + 1 EFD (Explosive frag device i suppose...))

Status
Not open for further replies.