What are your hopes for fashionframes?

Aug 14, 2016
I think it'll be cool if there is gonna be a nationality flags that you can paint in several places on your frame.
Also when using glider pads we can have an aura like Frost fire or something for premium accounts or buy in store.
And now I'm picturing people running around in frames looking like Captain America, All Might, and Omega Red.

There is also people who might want flag patterns on their wings and/or leave a flag trail in the sky as they glide that looks like a cape.

F3niks

Aug 7, 2018
And now I'm picturing people running around in frames looking like Captain America, All Might, and Omega Red.

There is also people who might want flag patterns on their wings and/or leave a flag trail in the sky as they glide that looks like a cape.
You don't understand me i thought about adding an mini nationality flags that you can paint for example on your shoulder to know from what country player is.
But its only a suggestion.

Pandagnome

Kaiju Slayer
Fart Siege
Welcome Wagon
Happy Kaiju
Jul 27, 2016
Island of Tofu
What about different voices of your character with voice pack some can be earned and rest purchased.
Flags are neat what about also having universal flags that represent everyone e.g. in C&C i really like the GDI logo

Custom flags are great too such as a turnip with a face for a group that represents turnips with a face :D
Guess custom flags would need to be approved before it can be applied like warframe does.

zdoofop

Firstclaimer
Jul 26, 2016
Noneofyourbeeswaxistan
ok you know what, even thugh I knw it's not going to happen, I'm just going to come out and say it...

STORMTROOPER FRAME!!!!!
in Chief Chat 10, @Grummz hinted that given fortnite's "non-wick" skin, there is a chance he could do skins inspired by other media. If that is the case, then I want to make my request for stormtrooper omnirame skin a serious request.

Aug 14, 2016
What about energy auras? Like how in things like anime when someone gets really mad you can see their turn into some large scarily thing, like a demon or wild animal.

It would be cool if I could have an aura where before I do a really powerful attack that you see an angel of death stand behind me guiding the attack.