What are you guys doing ?

Mahdi

Firstclaimer
Jul 26, 2016
South Carolina, US
Wow Terib....just wow.

Old school friends (one from firefall) kept talking positive avout the last update to dungeon defenders 2. Ahhhhhh same ol' bugs in areas but sure, once again a playable game. Got my wife into it as an intro to action/fighting games. Yes yes DD2 is a tower defense game, but she plays the barbarian who has no defenses, just hacks ugly faces to pieces. Maybe a prelude to her piloting an omni frame?

Oh, I still stay away from the DD2 forums though, a sickening place it is. Nearly 700 hours over the years and still under 60 posts, if that is any clarification.

On that note, I love it here.

Degiance

Deepscanner
Jul 5, 2017
Finland
degiance.deviantart.com
This might be abit long, to extend on my previous post in here. I have been spending little over 140 or so hours in Conan Exiles fair portion of it went to the fortress i build, no idea how much stone and wood i collected to build it all but here's some screenshots.

The throne room..

I have the kitchen in that building..

As it's closer to the fishing pond.. Building that wall section with the pieces i had was abit tricky as finding the right support angles without blocking too much of the opening might have made it look ugly.

This is the garden on top of the kitchen roof and you can see the throne room in the back.

This is on top of the tower attached to the kitchen that i playfully call mages tower as the alchemy stations are in the first floor of the tower near the garden.

Had to time this shot as the lightning struck so it would light the wall from the distance better. But this is the one of the 4 bridges i build to the island. ( I will upgrade their looks later)

This fountain of Mitra stands in middle of the fortress ^^

Here you can see little bit of everything, and the altar Ymir's blessed light shines to the trebuchet i build on top of that hill that i turned to a tower ^^

So yeah i have been building a fortress while waiting my friends to ask if they can join up and level up so later we can go kill the bosses that roam about and then maybe later the ones that are in dungeons.