What about this weapon? - part 1

farias

Ark Liege
Aug 17, 2020
Brazil
A few years ago some weapon concepts were presented, but it seems (I may be wrong) only the Stardyne ST-11 Assault Rifle and the Tessara Rifle were added to the store for sale, or as rewards for subs.
I can't find the original forum post with the original images, so I extracted them from a video that I have saved here on my PC, and since there's no information about those weapons, I would like to ask what you guys think these weapons will be like.

So here's the first one:

11.png

What do you think this weapon will be like?

For example, this one I imagine would be a grenade launcher or a gun that accelerates canisters of some sort, but that thing that looks like a big scope on top makes me confused. Also due to the position of the front grip handle on top of the barrel, it gives the impression of being quite heavy.

Pandagnome

Kaiju Slayer
Fart Siege
Welcome Wagon
Happy Kaiju
Jul 27, 2016
Island of Tofu
I think the weapon could have 2 modes like this
pewpowow.jpg

I'd like to see a weapon that is biological and fires a bug that eats the enemies weapon then the bug returns into the gun and can choose to fire the bug back at them to eat more things or alternately fire a Bass bug that blasts very powerful bass to push them away this could lead the enemy off edges and even into lava etc!

farias

Ark Liege
Aug 17, 2020
Brazil
I'd like to see a weapon that is biological and fires a bug that eats the enemies weapon then the bug returns into the gun and can choose to fire the bug back at them to eat more things or alternately fire a Bass bug that blasts very powerful bass to push them away this could lead the enemy off edges and even into lava etc!
You always make suggestions that I would never have imagined! :D
This biological weapon could actually work, I'm thinking about launching bugs that secrete some substance that corrodes armor. It could be a weapon specifically used against tank enemies to slowly degrade their armor, so that it is possible to deal more damage with normal weapons that usually wouldn't cause problems for the enemy. As a temporary debuff to make an attack viable.

Pandagnome

Kaiju Slayer
Fart Siege
Welcome Wagon
Happy Kaiju
Jul 27, 2016
Island of Tofu
You always make suggestions that I would never have imagined! :D
Everyone has lots of ideas its somewhere in the mind like the deepest furthest parts of space somewhere there are strange things to discover just like in that mind!

Btw i like to wear noise reducing headphones to avoid the overwhelming sounds or to just hear my heart beat for a change.

It's exciting to get involved with the idea process of Em8er because we would eventually have that game where we will enjoy it so much that our involvement had something to do with this and look at the positive results.

Just had another thought :D imagine your eye(s) is the scope through the mix of monocope/goggle technology & biological adaptation focus training.

Your hearing from the outside world is muffled and where ever your line of sight that sound is concentrated as if you are using a laser microphone to pick up the conversation or movement sounds.

It is a type of selective attention/hearing to use for single target & recon work. It can be dangerous too if you are too focused and forget about your surroundings where sneaky enemies can get you if your not careful.

This Hyper focus can lead to developing a kind of 6th sense where your heart thumps harder if they begin to detect you done well in some horror games. When your heart beat/pulse is steady and followed by that relaxed breath you can decide to pin point exactly where you want to target either to incap, slow it down even end it or then again gather intelligence and plant a tracker at the right area.

Focus.jpg
As an example the POI is wearing a device on their wrist and firing a bug at that area can keep tabs to get more progress without causing the security level of the base to be even more problematic!

The bug is smart because it would be fired at different velocity and slow even further as it got near to the target device or area. That way this would prevent the shock that could alert the POI and not harm them in anyway either.

The Other areas on this image could be ways a medic could see the weak points it could also mean that you could do the same for allies to target problematic segments and heal them more efficiently knowing exactly what is wrong even the illustration of poison or viruses shown inside the body.

I liked the art done with the illustration from Integument which made me think how good it would be to see things we cannot see.

Things such as the use of various scans, zooms and alt vision to know more and the subtle trails or outlines of the alternate dimension etc

So with that in mind when we look into planets and other worlds the huge kaiju and its surface area beneath with its unique biome that we may need to get in to defeat it while others on the outside are distracting or attack the kaiju.

As it is a dangerous task since our meks are far too big for that and means its time to deploy your advanced g-suits and find a way to weaken or stop the kaiju from within and escape!