What about Frank Klepacki for Ember's OST?

Jul 29, 2016
If you don't know him, Frank made the music for some Command & Conquer games, in 2015 he made the OST for Grey Goo, here an example:

^ I can imagine playing Ember with that kind of music :)

Have a nice day!

Vedemin

Deepscanner
Jul 27, 2016
If you don't know him, Frank made the music for some Command & Conquer games, in 2015 he made the OST for Grey Goo, here an example:

^ I can imagine playing Ember with that kind of music :)

Have a nice day!
No. Just no. He is good for C&C, but it doesn't fit Ember

EvilKitten

Ark Liege
Jul 26, 2016
I kinda see Ember having a softer ethereal sense of mystery behind it. the Grey Goo you linked sounds more like a PvP match type of music. Of course with that said it sounds like we have multiple worlds to play with so perhaps there could be world archtypes with somewhat different music behind it.

Last edited:
I started playing Renegade X, a few years ago, which, if you don't know, was an Unreal 3 mod (if I'm not mistaken) that has since become its own game, based on the original C&C Renegade, with Unreal engine. I haven't played the original C&C game, Dawn, only got to play it at least after a decade and a half of its release, through torrents (long live piracy, btw!) and I didn't know the soundtracks. So, when I heard "Act on Instinct" in RenX, I was blown away by how awesome it was, for a game so old. We definitely need soundtrack like that in Ember. It will definitely add to the feel of the game.