We're going to be warring against WHAT??

Jul 27, 2016
Shih-tzus?

I don't understand. Why would we want to go to war against Shih-tzus??

What have they ever done to the human race, I mean besides make us go "Awwww!!!"?

Shih-tzus are cute and cuddly!! Honestly, I don't want to shoot them and blow them up!! Who would??

For the love of Pete, please reconsider making these adorable dogs our mortal enemies!! I don't think I can play a game where I am forced to kill them!!!

Wait.....whut?

Tsihu? TSIHU??

Well that's completely different.

EvilKitten

Ark Liege
Jul 26, 2016
Only death awaits you, with big sharp pointy teeth...

Well, can't say you were not warned...now imagine if that was a kitten instead of a helpless rabbit.

EDIT: Also I will be happy to shoot all the dogs for you...

Last edited:

Torgue_Joey

Kaiju Slayer
KAIJU 'SPLODER
Jul 27, 2016
Germany
Only death awaits you, with big sharp pointy teeth...

Well, can't say you were not warned...now imagine if that was a kitten instead of a helpless rabbit.

EDIT: Also I will be happy to shoot all the dogs for you...
I TOLD YOU ALL THEY'RE BLOODY RABBITS

Krhys

Commander
Jul 26, 2016
Seeing as they're shape changers, maybe they can turn themselves into Shit-zsus (or however you spell it) and sneak into our bases under the guise of cuteness, before turning back into giant turtle-cats and slaughtering everyone inside!

Oh, goodness!!!

Jul 27, 2016
Seeing as they're shape changers, maybe they can turn themselves into Shit-zsus (or however you spell it) and sneak into our bases under the guise of cuteness, before turning back into giant turtle-cats and slaughtering everyone inside!

Oh, goodness!!!
Is it only 2 forms though? (normal and beast mode)

SSH83

Firstclaimer
Jul 29, 2016
I actually thought it was Tishu... sounds like Tissue. XD

Though how did the Reaper know that's how they called themselves? Assuming this was not an oversight by the writer, maybe it implies the Reaper is able to comprehend some of their communication? Or maybe it's a misunderstanding by Reapers. Maybe Tsihu means "come here."