Weapons Test 1.0 FEEDBACK & SUGGESTIONS

Sy

Nov 16, 2018
sya.li
jump pad shude be able to be sumoned while in air
It'll be completely removed from the game.

@Grummz - You asked about weapons in Discord. I preferred the piercing laser assault rifle. It had a great look and solid, honest, feel to it. There was a meta game where I would try to line up or tempt enemies through a gauntlet to pierce multiples. I also built for steady aim. I believe I also fell in love with a bullet hose type of submachine gun which had piercing lasers.

Pandagnome

Kaiju Slayer
Fart Siege
Welcome Wagon
Happy Kaiju
Jul 27, 2016
Island of Tofu
If I move my mouse, it rotates an angle too big to aim from the distance I usually shoot Tsi-Hu asses.
I could imagine if this was done the tsi-hu would make a donkey sound followed by a squeeky fart
maybe an alien scream or a squishy sound as if the butt was made of some strange gel

Shanie

Omni Ace
Sep 23, 2018
Just one major opinion, momentum kind of feels lost in this build, the physics aren't where you expect them to be.

Rapid decent and ground impacts are spongy and lack the impact you'd expect. Coming down "hard" needs to feel "harder".

Going full speed gliding and switching to jet packs reduces speed way too quickly.

Apr 30, 2018
smooth demo. smother then most. it was labeled new guns? unless i missed something i only saw the one you " spawn in with" I would love to see some amazing guns and ability. I do not however like how the wings for the glider are so big n bulky all the time. i think maybe. maybe there a call down so when you need the wings you press an ability button and they get sent to your frame from a passing ship or something and snap onto your back and they go away after a minuet or 3 of no use sensing you no longer need them?

NateX

Ark Liege
Jun 22, 2017
Just wondering, but it seems the terrain demo from M2 has better graphics than the current demo...... While standing in relatively the same spot and looking in the same direction, I compared min graphics and max graphics and on both. The terrain demo just looks better all around?? : / Did yall change up your graphics processing?

The newer demo seems to apply a weird orange tint to everything when on max graphics. Also, the foliage seems better in the terrain demo regardless of camera position??????

Side note: could we get smaller name tags? trying to record a tower bombardment in the weapon demo and all we see is the name tags xD

and for max graphics