We Need Your Help - Community Proofing Project

Status
Not open for further replies.

Grummz

$6k package
Community Manager
Ember Dev
Jul 25, 2016
We're getting VEEEERY close to releasing the PDF of the game's "vision book" to backers and sending it off to printers to make hard copies.

But before we do, we need your help. We are posting the raw text for each section of the book here. We've written a lot, and we need to know:

1) Typos, grammatical errors and word choice issues.
2) Any areas that seem confusing or contradictory and could use some cleanup

Note that we didn't ask for feedback on the game ideas themselves. That will come later. For now our focus is on getting the book ready for print.

So please, pick a section, read it, and help us proof-read it for print! We will post all sections so far, plus some new ones, with more to come over the weekend.

Thank you!!!!

P.S. Do not leave your edits here, post them to the relevant section thread. TY!

Grummz

$6k package
Community Manager
Ember Dev
Jul 25, 2016
Note that while the rough text will be posted here, the final text and PDF with images will be sent to backers. As a bonus, I will send the PDF to anyone who contributed to the editing and proofreading. TY!!!!

Jul 26, 2016
Seville, Southern Spain
I have a problem, as someone who has learned almost everything I know about English in a self-taught way, I honestly do not know how I can help here, and I really want to.

I know a lot of grammar rules but not sure if I can help at all just because I've never analized full paragraphs of text written in english language like I was a teacher :rolleyes:

Last edited:
Jul 27, 2016
I think I can do those word things you want pretty good. Looking forward to contributing.

On a more serious note: any idea when the proofreading bonanza ends? I don't wanna be late with my submissions.

Status
Not open for further replies.