Wallpaper

0V3RKILL

Tsi-Hu Hunter
Aug 5, 2016
Anyone know if Em-8er has any wallpapers? if not they should make some so we get pumped every time we turn on our PC's, waiting for the game. Idk maybe it's just me but I love doing that when ever I like a new game that's coming or in the making. I remember when Giants citizen Kabuto was in the making back in the year 1999. I had this badass low resolution wallpaper of 1024 x 720 or something and to me that was the shit LOL. Anyway, if anyone has a wallpaper of ember post me the link please

Pandagnome

Kaiju Slayer
Fart Siege
Welcome Wagon
Happy Kaiju
Jul 27, 2016
Island of Tofu
I always liked have posters as well to have it on my wall i still have my firefall poster but that beanie hat shrunk so the cat or dog has it now but it ended up being chewed up so its turned into a small paw mat :D

Mahdi

Firstclaimer
Jul 26, 2016
South Carolina, US
They will come. If not direct from the Em-8ER team, someone will do talented fan work. Once Em-8ER has playable content (no matter the development stage) I know I will have screen shots up on my pc. But as the game sees more public you just know there will be awesome wallpapers hitting deviant art site.

0V3RKILL

Tsi-Hu Hunter
Aug 5, 2016
I wish I had the one that keeps flashing in the background looking at the planet em-8er. at least that's what I think it is. that would be awesome to have.

EvilKitten

Ark Liege
Jul 26, 2016
That's kinda a piss poor Dyson construct...it looks more like a portal generator to me.

EDIT:

Specifically the picture is of a D-shift gate...

D-shift gates were massive structures, orbiting rings large enough to admit spacecraft [DC2] into the stable wormholes they generated.

Last edited:

0V3RKILL

Tsi-Hu Hunter
Aug 5, 2016
That's kinda a piss poor Dyson construct...it looks more like a portal generator to me.
Ill take it. I always thought it looked awesome. I personally haven't seen anything exactly like it and I've been gaming for over 30 years now. But, what ever, maybe it's just my taste