Waiting!1

Status
Not open for further replies.

Mahdi

Firstclaimer
Jul 26, 2016
South Carolina, US
I want to delve into all information about Crixa too but at the same time I want to wait and have everything be a full surprise and adventure.

As far as just wanting to shoot guns....I am looking forward to the experiences akin to thumping in Sargasso Sea. Was my fav zone.

Jul 26, 2016
Anyone know of any videos or text that Kern has written about Crixa?

I figure he must have been working on that longer than this Ember thing.... and I"m curious. I have played a few tabletop RPGs in the past.

Maven

Kaiju Slayer
Max Kahuna
Philanthropist
Jul 26, 2016
Anyone know of any videos or text that Kern has written about Crixa?

I figure he must have been working on that longer than this Ember thing.... and I"m curious. I have played a few tabletop RPGs in the past.
In case you haven't seen it, he does have a site/blog up and running about crixa at crixa.io
Gives some detail about the game and it's universe.

Code22

Jul 26, 2016
the only thing i wish for this game is a endless legend/beyond earth/mass effect andromeda(yes the new one)/destiny/horizon zero dawn vibe, if it sound like the games i wanna play, yes it is. i need to buy a console. am tired of mmo hiding thing behind paywall and unbelievable RnG that will take days to get something just to upgrade your weapon and gear, after that rinse and repeat (# blade and soul ). i wanna chill like i all ways do in firefall, go around exploring helping people chat have a good time.

Ixnarfury

Terraformer
Jul 26, 2016
Australia
Anyone read the books "The Gap Series" by Stephen Donaldson? (The Gap Into Conflict, Ruin etc). Some of the lore Mark has so far discussed concerning the crixa Universe reminds me of those books. Bewdiful stuff (and the mysterious "Amnion" alien threat).

Jul 26, 2016
In case you haven't seen it, he does have a site/blog up and running about crixa at crixa.io Gives some detail about the game and it's universe.
Thanks! I didn't notice that.

http://crixa.io/2016/05/making-crixa-some-goals/
after reading this.... I like that hes going to try to make the ships 3d printables. It's better on the wallet that way.
Looking at what he says about the mechanics reminds me of playing Aberrant, an old pen and paper RPG by White Wolf. A superhero RPG. It had rules set up for a quick and advanced play. You can easily set up characters, story, setting and go at it while it also had advanced mechanics so that players were interested they could make their game or future games go deeper.

Status
Not open for further replies.