Waiting!1

Discussion in 'Crixa & Ember Lore' started by Gordro, Jul 26, 2016.

1. Gordro

Gordro Frame Founder

I desperately want to know more about this

Faeryl likes this.
  2. Schuu

Schuu Gatestrider - T.H.M.P.R.

I just want to shoot guns

DemonSlayer873 likes this.
  3. Mahdi

Mahdi Gatestrider - T.H.M.P.R.

I want to delve into all information about Crixa too but at the same time I want to wait and have everything be a full surprise and adventure.

As far as just wanting to shoot guns....I am looking forward to the experiences akin to thumping in Sargasso Sea. Was my fav zone.

4. Wyntyr

Wyntyr Well-Known Member

I WANT ALL THE LORE AND I WANT IT NOW!!!

5. NimbusCloud

NimbusCloud Reaper Leader

I wanna know specifics like Power Sources, FTL travel & if there's AI. !!

Angel McWalsoft likes this.
  6. Ammara

Ammara Active Member

Would certainly be a good bed-time thingy to read

Angel McWalsoft likes this.
  7. Dzzel

Dzzel Member

Request for the timeline of major event in the universe.
    like: first FLT jump..war's..Power Sources..first planets transforms..alien encounter's..mass accelerator experiments gone wrong :D ect

8. SomeUnregPunk

SomeUnregPunk Emberite

Anyone know of any videos or text that Kern has written about Crixa?

I figure he must have been working on that longer than this Ember thing.... and I"m curious. I have played a few tabletop RPGs in the past.

9. ObsoleteVodka

ObsoleteVodka Member

More info and news "Soon™".

10. Maven

Maven Boss Boss Max Kahuna

In case you haven't seen it, he does have a site/blog up and running about crixa at crixa.io
    Gives some detail about the game and it's universe.

Faeryl and SomeUnregPunk like this.
  11. Code22

Code22 New Member

the only thing i wish for this game is a endless legend/beyond earth/mass effect andromeda(yes the new one)/destiny/horizon zero dawn vibe, if it sound like the games i wanna play, yes it is. i need to buy a console. am tired of mmo hiding thing behind paywall and unbelievable RnG that will take days to get something just to upgrade your weapon and gear, after that rinse and repeat (# blade and soul ). i wanna chill like i all ways do in firefall, go around exploring helping people chat have a good time.

12. Ixnarfury

Ixnarfury T.H.M.P.R.

Anyone read the books "The Gap Series" by Stephen Donaldson? (The Gap Into Conflict, Ruin etc). Some of the lore Mark has so far discussed concerning the crixa Universe reminds me of those books. Bewdiful stuff (and the mysterious "Amnion" alien threat).

13. SomeUnregPunk

SomeUnregPunk Emberite

Thanks! I didn't notice that.

http://crixa.io/2016/05/making-crixa-some-goals/
    after reading this.... I like that hes going to try to make the ships 3d printables. It's better on the wallet that way.
    Looking at what he says about the mechanics reminds me of playing Aberrant, an old pen and paper RPG by White Wolf. A superhero RPG. It had rules set up for a quick and advanced play. You can easily set up characters, story, setting and go at it while it also had advanced mechanics so that players were interested they could make their game or future games go deeper.

Angel McWalsoft and Faeryl like this.
  14. Grummz

Grummz Administrator Ember Dev

15. Illian.Amerond

Illian.Amerond New Member

try alt+0153 (SOON™)

16. Angel McWalsoft

Angel McWalsoft Death Reaper

it all sounds good, but I have a hard time getting a group together for D&D anymore. I would love to do some ship to ship action, that sounds like great fun.

17. ARES Five-Five

ARES Five-Five New Member

Working on it! ;) That said, things don't usually crystallize (or crystite-ize) in an instant.

Wyntyr likes this.
  18. Shaira

Shaira New Member

19. neonserge

neonserge Well-Known Member

I want a mech and stomp on evil

&

The lore ofc