Faeryl

Omni Ace
Staff member
Community Manager
Kaiju Slayer
Jul 26, 2016
Planet Earth, USA, East Coast
discord.gg
Okay, as promised, here are a few more submissions, to add to this list, from multiple people in Discord that came out of Grummz's shadowy appearance this evening (Friday June 7, 2019).

@Wyntyr (& Fae) :
It would be hilarious to have one "Derpship" buzzing around and around that NPC's are trying to fix!
Trying to get in and out of Derpships was a mini-game in itself!

============

@Terib.Shadow :
Have a holographic map of a city somewhere, with holographic dropships flying over it that never land, there's how you can do it easily

=============

@EvilKitten :
I think some posters hidden around the world with pictures from various locations in Firefall would be awesome...make it look like they come from the Gatestrider homeworld or something.

[Grummz: Maybe the posters should reference The9] :D

=============

@Astro :
A Firefall thumper frozen underneath the ice in a secluded location.

=============

Let me know if I missed anything from your ideas above! :cool:

Pandagnome

Kaiju Slayer
Fart Siege
Welcome Wagon
Happy Kaiju
Jul 27, 2016
Island of Tofu
I would think The 9 should be left out of anything here since they did a fine job of ruining our beloved FireFall.
I think there should be a recording lets call it the 6 like the inverted cross but instead is the number of how the 6 plans to corrupt the older exoskeleton models and one of the pilots coming out and making this magical sound after the explosion

Nice explosion sounds

Metal pieces scattering

Pilot not feeling so good

whispers heard "Success these will go in mass production hehehe"

Then it cuts!

Rawgi

Deepstriker
Sep 9, 2016
CA,USA
It might be time to realize that we cannot change what happened in the past. We can look positively to the future and make darn sure no one can get that much power to affect us all. Here I'll start something, I wonder if The 6 ( 9 ) and trump are connected ?

bengal

Death Reaper
Jul 27, 2016
well it is true that we cannot change the past & we can only go forward. doing a little background on Aero you will see the word "aero" is a greek prefix relating to flight & air.
so taking that as a starting point & we all know the premise of Em8er we should embrace change & recruit "Areo's Sister" "ignis" She would fit right in as she is quite the Fiery one.

Any thoughts?

Jul 27, 2016
Massachusetts
How about a deployable or call-down item, like a table or some other structure - or it could be an instance similar to the old PVP instances... anyways, your team can use the calldown/instance to play the tabletop RPG with a specialized UI... similar to what Roll20 offers players..

Apr 9, 2018
Technician area in the game where the 'technicians' diagnose some frames as having spasming, shaky leg muscles. Or that it's their most common problem

Last edited:

Abyssalrider

Tsi-Hu Hunter
Jan 26, 2017
Name the first group of gatestriders to land on EM-8ER and establish a base "Squadron Red Five" in tribute to the origin of the games theme and design.

Pandagnome

Kaiju Slayer
Fart Siege
Welcome Wagon
Happy Kaiju
Jul 27, 2016
Island of Tofu
I like to get a quest called clear the ghost away from the place where there shouldn't be a ghost here.

You confront a ghost of the ice who starts to curse at you calling you names such as cactus chin and mek turd etc while laughing at you.

Suddenly you draw out the Legendary 90'000 page novel as it glows brightly, the ghost would scream in terror and vanish you have earned the achievement saved by the book!

May 9, 2020
I didn't know this thread existed when i posted this one XD

https://forums.em8er.com/threads/request-90k-item-collection-quest-achievement.1774/#post-54265

But yes a ridiculous 90,000 item collection quest where you collect 90,000 "pages" that drop randomly from mining/fishing/enemies etc. for an achievement

Wyntyr made a brilliant idea of getting an decoration item called the "K Appendix" which has 90 Pages (90"K Appendix") , which could be a reward item that lists in the description how someone misspoke and instead of making it 90 , made it 90,000 pages. Could also have it so the original 90K items become a Omniframe skin which is just covered in paper as fellow reapers were suggesting

Pandagnome

Kaiju Slayer
Fart Siege
Welcome Wagon
Happy Kaiju
Jul 27, 2016
Island of Tofu
I didn't know this thread existed when i posted this one XD

https://forums.em8er.com/threads/request-90k-item-collection-quest-achievement.1774/#post-54265

But yes a ridiculous 90,000 item collection quest where you collect 90,000 "pages" that drop randomly from mining/fishing/enemies etc. for an achievement

Wyntyr made a brilliant idea of getting an decoration item called the "K Appendix" which has 90 Pages (90"K Appendix") , which could be a reward item that lists in the description how someone misspoke and instead of making it 90 , made it 90,000 pages. Could also have it so the original 90K items become a Omniframe skin which is just covered in paper as fellow reapers were suggesting
I like it plus its funny

Faeryl

Omni Ace
Staff member
Community Manager
Kaiju Slayer
Jul 26, 2016
Planet Earth, USA, East Coast
discord.gg
I couldn't help but laugh at this idea ... and I think it's something that should find its way into Em-8ER. Maybe one of the restaurants could be named "Reaper Gump Kaiju" and you hear Reaper Gump talking about his adventures and his menu . . .

Here is a screenshot from the #demo-chat channel in the Official Em-8ER Discord. The ideas all started when someone mentioned taking a lunch break from the First Person Demo . . . :cool:

1590955486591.png

@zharhana#7881
@Morihaus
@Abyssalrider

SaltehBleach (aka: zharhana):
"I should take a lunch break before I forget, imma bounce cuz that's funner than being offline." (bouncing on the glider pad)

Morihaus:
"Mmm lunch. Could go for some kaiju steak."

Abyssalrider:
"Roasted kaiju, it's what's for lunch."

Faeryl:
"Kaiju Gumbo."

Morihaus:
"Anyway, like I was sayin, kaiju is the fruit of EM-8ER. You can barbecue it, boil it, broil it, bake it, saute it. There's uh, kaiju-kabobs, kaiju creole, kaiju gumbo. Pan fried, deep fried, stir-fried. There's pineapple kaiju, lemon kaiju, coconut kaiju, pepper kaiju, kaiju soup, kaiju stew, kaiju salad, kaiju and potatoes, kaiju burger, kaiju steak, kaiju sandwich. That- that's about it."

Faeryl:
"Hehehehe ... This sounds like a job for ... Reaper Gump."

Morihaus:
"Life is like a box of demo respawns. Never know what color you're gonna get."

The last 2 comments by Morihaus had me in stitches!! xD

Oh I'll add here ... At the time this was made, we had 2 colors available on the Medium Omniframes in the demo. The ONLY way to switch (currently) is to die and respawn. xD