Visual Futurist

Feb 2, 2017
Japan
www.coroflot.com
If you are looking for someone with original ideas, more than just technique to work on your project, shoot me a line. Let's make something original together and change the world!

I'm an experimental artist that combines science and art to create new images of what is and could be. My work has appeared in film, television, galleries, mobile applications and console videogames.

Last edited:

Pandagnome

Kaiju Slayer
Fart Siege
Welcome Wagon
Happy Kaiju
Jul 27, 2016
Island of Tofu
If you are looking for someone with original ideas, more than just technique to work on your project, shoot me a line. Let's make something original together and change the world!

I'm an experimental artist that combines science and art to create new images of what is and could be. My work has appeared in film, television, galleries, mobile applications and console videogames.

The spaceship and the pilot art is superb!

Terib.Shadow

Omni Ace
Omni Ace
Jul 26, 2016
Baal Secundus
Now that stuff looks great, it's REALLY well made, congrats to you on making, whatever those things are. But I'm guessing that as intended some of them make me want to purge vomit or y'know. The first few images really don't look like something "good" in the sense that it's not gonna harm you.

I mean, i'm sure you can see the correlation with this :

Nethertheless, great work, i'm sure you'll be a great addition to the community!

Feb 2, 2017
Japan
www.coroflot.com
Now that stuff looks great, it's REALLY well made, congrats to you on making, whatever those things are. But I'm guessing that as intended some of them make me want to purge vomit or y'know. The first few images really don't look like something "good" in the sense that it's not gonna harm you.

I mean, i'm sure you can see the correlation with this :

Nethertheless, great work, i'm sure you'll be a great addition to the community!
The first 3 pictures are of creatures that live on your skin. But don't worry, they are only dangerous to each other. I just had a baby so I'm on a break but here's the webtoon featuring them in proper context. It's based on an idea I had when I was 17 years old - 1987! http://www.webtoons.com/en/challenge/integument/list?title_no=35811

Terib.Shadow

Omni Ace
Omni Ace
Jul 26, 2016
Baal Secundus
The first 3 pictures are of creatures that live on your skin. But don't worry, they are only dangerous to each other. I just had a baby so I'm on a break but here's the webtoon featuring them in proper context. It's based on an idea I had when I was 17 years old - 1987! http://www.webtoons.com/en/challenge/integument/list?title_no=35811
ah so that explains a lot, thanks for the explanation, seems rather obvious to me why I was disgusted then if it's things that live on the skin, yay science!